[Men] Do you wear a "wife beater?"

Do you wear a "wife beater?"  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the choices:

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

I've started wearing "wife beaters", a-shirts, now as underwear. My build is a lot like my grandfather who I always remembered wearing them so I thought, hey...if they were good enough for him then maybe I should try them out.

I really like the way I look with them. They are like the male equivalent of a "bra" from what I can tell. If you are a little overweight, like i am, (10-20lbs) they really make a difference by distributing your fat around your waist and chest. The difference is looking chunky to looking kinda fit. If you don't wear one, maybe you should try it out ;).

-shad

I wear one as an undershirt, but ever since nearly ever. I just don't like the feeling of loose fabric on me. As to why they are referred to as wife-beaters, I don't know... I surely don't beat my gf :o

I've always heard them referred to and have referred to them as "wife beaters." I think the orgin comes from a typical red-neck wife beater wearing them around as an actual shirt (not as underwear). I guess I didn't realize that the term was more local while this is more of an international board. If I say "wife beater" to anyone in this town they know I'm referring to underwear and not to actual wife beaters.

I'll stick with normal white t-shirts, til I get too uh... chubby for one :p

yeah..i use to wear normal white t-shirts... i was a twig until I turned ~22... then i started growing "the other direction."

crazy how that works :whistle:

I really like the way I look with them. They are like the male equivalent of a "bra" from what I can tell. If you are a little overweight, like i am, (10-20lbs) they really make a difference by distributing your fat around your waist and chest. The difference is looking chunky to looking kinda fit. If you don't wear one, maybe you should try it out ;) .-shad
I think I might start wearing one now..... If it can make me look less chubby :cool: .......

I think I might start wearing one now..... If it can make me look less chubby :cool: .......

It could just all be in my head. But I swear it makes cloths look better on me. I for some reason have fat build up around my chest area..."man boobs" kinda. And it helps eliminate that very well! I do push-ups every night, but I tend to get fat in that area as oppose to my arse where I need it, heh. Our bodies are so weird. Well mine is anyway.

I've always heard them referred to and have referred to them as "wife beaters." I think the orgin comes from a typical red-neck wife beater wearing them around as an actual shirt (not as underwear). I guess I didn't realize that the term was more local while this is more of an international board. If I say "wife beater" to anyone in this town they know I'm referring to underwear and not to actual wife beaters.

100% Correct

I'll stick with normal white t-shirts, til I get too uh... chubby for one :p

White T's are whats hot right now, Yea in my white T

Wife_Beater.JPG

"Git meh anotha beer, woman!"

LOL

wtf is a "wife beater"?

My question indeed, found out what it is and I do not wear a vest.

I prefer to wear her knickers and bra personally.

If it's a kinky early night, then I am like to wear her frilly nightie. :rolleyes:

i sleep in a black one on occasion but dont wear them alot out no.. although i have the arms i dont exactly have the chest to suite them :p