NFL ON NBC: Miami Dolphins VS Pittsburg Steelers

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

America's favorite reality show kicks off its fall season this week.

For drama ... suspense ... surprises ... plot-twists ... and shocking endings, nothing beats the National Football League -- the ultimate reality show.

America's No. 1 sport kicks off its 87th season this Thursday night (above) and continues on Sunday and Monday. Interspersed throughout Kickoff Weekend and the succeeding 16 weeks of the season will be features of NFL '06 -- both big and small -- that will be sure to give the season a singular stamp.

nflonnbczk8.jpg

Performers

6619.jpg

cassie3.jpg

• Diddy
  • Cassie
  • Rascal Flatts
  • Martina McBride

Rascal Flatts will perform at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and Martina McBride will sing the national anthem. Diddy and Cassie will appear in Miami as part of a free concert on a specially designed stage on South Beach.

FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING DEBUTS, NBC RETURNS: Weeks 10-15 and Week 17 will be like no others in NFL history. In those weeks, the opponents in the Sunday night game will be determined 12 days before the game (six days in Week 17). This "flexible scheduling" will ensure quality matchups on Sunday nights in those weeks and give surprise teams a chance to play their way onto the primetime schedule.

Along with that major change to the NFL TV landscape comes other significant developments. NBC will return as an NFL TV partner for the first time since 1998 to carry the Sunday night game with Al Michaels and John Madden as the broadcast team. Monday Night Football will now be carried by ESPN with Mike Tirico, Joe Theismann and Tony Kornheiser as the announcers. Joe Buck will now host Fox NFL Sunday, and James Brown CBS' NFL Today. And beginning Thanksgiving night (Denver at Kansas City), NFL Network will broadcast eight primetime games (six Thursdays and two Saturdays).

Speaking as a Dolphins Fan, Steelers is GOING DOWN!!!

miamidolphinsdauntefp5.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9640518

Edited by JediXAngel

Only Dolphins?

Dolphins going to be a Strong team this year, Fool :p

We gonna Drown the Steelers 2 Nite!!!

Haha It's gonna be a TIGHT game!

It's like anticipating Super Bowl!!!

Dolphins 28

Steelers 17

Sports Illustrated picked Dolphins to goto Super Bowl this year, and I like to think SI know what they talk about!

Please, DO NOT Disappoint me, Miami! :)

45 Minutes to go until some Football Entertainment!!! :woot:

its going to be a good night, to bad its with 2 loser teams :p

Go Raiders Go Raiders Go Raiders

PS Miami is going to win

Yeah. The reign champios are a bunch of losers :rolleyes:

And again Culpepper proves that no matter what... hes the king of interceptions. 2 interceptions, 1 for a TD and 0 thrown for TDs. 3 sacks and only a 50% completion..... :no: :no: looks like miami lost out on that aquisition. haha

Culpepper was great until the end. His receivers were terrible in catching some of the passes. Towards the end, he was rushing the ball since he was under constant pressure.

GO STEELERS :)

This proves that any QB can look halfway decent in Pittsburgh's offense. Roethlisberger is nothing special.

Charlie Batch is such a stud... LOL.

Oh, and I'm rooting for Joey Harrington... he'll be starting by week 8.

Dolphins 28

Steelers 17

Sports Illustrated picked Dolphins to goto Super Bowl this year, and I like to think SI know what they talk about!

Please, DO NOT Disappoint me, Miami! :)

45 Minutes to go until some Football Entertainment!!! :woot:

Well you got the score right, if you reverse the numbers that is. WOO THAT'S THE STEELERS I KNOW AND LOVE!

I guess Miami disappointed you. Don't even blame the ref either. We would have gotten the touchdown anyways. And that one time the refs passed up the roughing of Batch? EVEN, son.

This proves that any QB can look halfway decent in Pittsburgh's offense. Roethlisberger is nothing special.

charlie batch isnt a bad QB.

The score would be abysmal with Roethlisberger in the field. The only thing that this game proves is that the Dolphins aerial defense is terrible