Do u sleep naked ?

Do u sleep naked ?  

632 members have voted

1. 1. Do u sleep naked ?

• YES
    • NO
    • Partially

If you sleep naked and your parents walk in when the duvet's off you're dead

Wow, are your parents as messed up as you?

Irony of my post before is that I am 100% comfortable naked 99% of the time. But sleeping, I like to feel wrapped up.

Hell no. If you sleep naked and your parents walk in when the duvet's off you're dead. I sleep with boxers & nothing else.

When you grow up and live in your own place, you won't have this problem.

Why dead? Do your parents have a religious/psychological aversion to nudity? Or do you just mean really embarrassed?

Thought you'd be old enough to know better

And I know you're NOT old enough to understand that there is nothing embarassing about nudity. Your mum/dad will have bathed you, changed your nappy and so on. They have penis/vagina and they are nothing to be embarassed about.

And I know you're NOT old enough to understand that there is nothing embarassing about nudity. Your mum/dad will have bathed you, changed your nappy and so on. They have penis/vagina and they are nothing to be embarassed about.

Maybe it's because he has a teeny weeny? :rofl:

Maybe it's because he has a teeny weeny? :rofl:
HAHA, that's coming from a 12 year old!!! Too funny.
Come on. Grow up only boys compare dick sizes. :|

Edit: that's more aimed at PP.

Dude, ur the 12 year old in question. I think you got the wrong end of the stick. I'm not gonna go down the "He has a small willy" route cos that's massively beneath me (no offence PL), but I fail to see how you'd be embarassed by your parents bounding in and seeing you little fella!?

I'm not saying that I run around going "Woooo - look at my dick!" but if anyone comes into my room while I'm asleep and sees it, I'm not bothered!

Edit: that's more aimed at PP.

Hahahah. So instead of aiming it at PureLegend who instigated it, you direct it at me (the "victim.")

He's 14 according to his profile....and far more mature than you Pink Panther. You are a strange one Pinky Panthy.

Don't make me laugh. PureLegend is obsessed with games, whereas I am interested in dealing with issues in the world today, and my aim in life is to make other people better off, and I always defend good people even against ###### in my school who are far more influential. Yeah, I'm really immature :rolleyes:

Dude, ur the 12 year old in question. I think you got the wrong end of the stick. I'm not gonna go down the "He has a small willy" route cos that's massively beneath me (no offence PL), but I fail to see how you'd be embarassed by your parents bounding in and seeing you little fella!?

Little fella? All I need to say is that you calling mine "little fella" is analogous to calling Roger Federrer the worst tennis player in the world.

I'm not saying that I run around going "Woooo - look at my dick!" but if anyone comes into my room while I'm asleep and sees it, I'm not bothered!

So you'd be happy with your parents seeing your dick??? I don't know what kind of relations you have with them, but I'd certainly wish for death if my mum or dad see mine, so horribly embarassing.

So you'd be happy with your parents seeing your dick??? I don't know what kind of relations you have with them, but I'd certainly wish for death if my mum or dad see mine, so horribly embarassing.

Yes, they saw it when I was a baby. When we're at the villa they may see it if my towel slips. It's just not an issue. It's certainly a lot healthier than making an issue out of your penis with your parents. But I don't like the tone of "don't know what kind of relations you have with them", watch it!

And for the record: little fella doesn't mean your dick it's little. It's like mine is "Little Nik" cos I'm "Big Nik". And in fairness, only kids with small willies boast about how big it is!

whereas I am interested in dealing with issues in the world today

Like which man you find the most attractive out of 3 wrestlers and a guitar player! Hmmmm, aren't you worldly!

Little fella? All I need to say is that you calling mine "little fella" is analogous to calling Roger Federrer the worst tennis player in the world.

This kinda proves you're wrong, as in you didn't understand what he meant .. lol :rofl:

Exactly. My mother walked in on me with bits exposed plenty of times. Once I had my hand between my legs (despite being asleep :blush: ) and she saw that! The reaction was to pull the duvet over me (obviously I was asleep, I didn't just lie there naked, flashing and wide awake just so someone could walk in on me).

It's embarrassing for like two seconds, and then you remember the couple of times when we've looked after each other being paryletic (sic) drunk and that we used to share baths together when I was tiny.

You see Pink Panther, this is why I asked the question about your parents attitude - obviously my mother has a relaxed attitude toward the odd random bit of accidental nudity.

Anyway, enough of this off topic nonsense. Pinky has some skill with causing distractions!