Microsoft unviels ZUNE - Official

I love all the people who are going on about it having a bigger screen! Yes it is an inch bigger but its at the Same resolution as the iPod! So its not going to look any better!

^^^ A bigger screen would still be nicer, even at the same resolution. Greater F.O.V. at the same distance.

Overall, very similar to the iPod, including price (much to the chagrin of the Apple-bashers who railed against the "overpiced" iPod). Does add a few extra features, like wireless sharing, that make it seem to be a better deal.

Either way, competition is good. ;)

Only being able to replay a song thats sent to your zune 3 times is a real downer

:x omg, but I expected something like this.. I just love these cheap mp3 players without DRM and other stuff

That is all kinds of sexy.

The brown looks especially good too.

My only issue with it right now is that it looks a bit thick. The interface looks a lot slicker than Apple's while still remaining responsive.

I love all the people who are going on about it having a bigger screen! Yes it is an inch bigger but its at the Same resolution as the iPod! So its not going to look any better!

So if you had the choice, would you watch DVD on a 14" TV or a 32" TV (since it will still have the same resolutiion?