AutoPatcher XP September 2006

Don?t know if I'm posting in the correct tread, but heare it goes.

I work as a computers reseller, and I use AutoPatcher in every machine that I sell, it would be nice a "save marked options" button, so I can get som more minutes in my days. I think this is a good thing to a lot of peaple.

Thanks

FrEgGeRt

Dae gandolas, blz? Voc? eh brasileiro ou portugu?s? ? q vi em outro t?pico um usu?rio falando com vc em portugu?s, dae fiquei na d?vida. V?o ter releases em portugu?s do brasil? O ?ltimo foi em julho neh? C tiver ond posso baix?-lo?

[]?s

@FrEgGeRt, check out the 'save selection' option in the FAQ ;)

@titon, this is an english forum, if you can, please speak english or include an english copy of the text.

if i have the december full vers of autopatcher and then i install the april and may little realease and now i want to install september little release .... do i need the rest of to be "up to date" or i need the full vers of the september ???

@ titon: I'm portuguese.

I didn't had time to release a Portuguese Brasil version, only Portuguese (Portugal). I really don't rember. If you search in this subforum, you may found the links to that outdated version.

@bz$.

Have you any translated modules or must you start to translate from beginning?!? In first case you need some days... in second case you need some weeks... If you prepare a release send to an AutoPatcher Team Member an email e we explain how to get an official release.

@MAdbUSU

Uninstall all release, install August Full and September Update, otherwise you must install (from April Full) May Update, June Update, July Update, August Update and September Update. :x

@bz$.

Have you any translated modules or must you start to translate from beginning?!? In first case you need some days... in second case you need some weeks... If you prepare a release send to an AutoPatcher Team Member an email e we explain how to get an official release.

from the beginning i'm affraid :s ... LOL with the time i have left to spare it's gonna take months then I guess :x thx 4 replying tho

@doomed

Thanks for the great words!

Actually I just read your post, the same time I was posting the mirror. It took me some time because of my exams and the preperations of the site which will host from now on the Greek releases, hosted by wintech2003.

It is officially up from tonight, and we hope we'll manage and hold it up for a long time.

Full and Lite releases ready, so enjoy!

http://autopatcher.cns.gr/

My special thanks to wintech2003 for his great help!

@ titon: I'm portuguese.

I didn't had time to release a Portuguese Brasil version, only Portuguese (Portugal). I really don't rember. If you search in this subforum, you may found the links to that outdated version.

Thanks for the answer and congratulations for the job. I will waiting for the brazilian portuguese version of the setember autopatcher, the last which i found is july... sorry for poor english... :blush:

see ya...

Proper job on Autopatcher!

What I would like to see in the next version is a resizeable main window, thats all :rolleyes:

It is resizebale, just not maximisable.

Thanks Basan. ;)

Just delete the other full folder. Use this one as if it was a new Full version.

Eh, no problem (at all). It's the least I could do to a fella that's helping us for a very cheap price!?! *Cough*Free*Cough* ;)

And back to the drawing board... Just gotta delete it back (once again) and solely set up the Sept' version. :pinch:

----------

Anyway, a doubt came to mind (which probably could entice a new thread but wth)... I've switched the MSN MSG'er onto the MSG'er Live thingy. Since I haven't found out any real improvements on it, I'd like to get back to my ol' one (which was updated from an AutoPatcher file). Is that easily done? And which really are the Live version bonuses when faced the v7.x one (speed, features, better tweak managing, etc. etc.)?

Bare with me since I 'loath' MS MSG'ers (but still use them because most my friends does). :p

How's the MCE version coming along? It's illogical not having the MCE version already since it's actually been outselling the other versions of XP for a little while now.

Nobody works on MCE (IIRC). Luckily, MC will be included in Vista, so this lack of appropriate version will be avoided.

...Full and Lite releases ready, so enjoy!

http://autopatcher.cns.gr/

My special thanks to wintech2003 for his great help!

Hello friend heZzel and thank you for the greek version of this useful tool.I hope u to continue the supporting of our language with meraki! I want to ask u something..why did u fix a full/lite version and not an update?Will u fix an update soon? Because i have dial-up connection and i can't download again the full version..I tried to install the English September update up to the August full Greek version and it can't install all the things.

Will u also create a forum inside ur page?I think that in a little time all Greeks will interesting about ur work..

U really helped me with this..

keep going.. :cool:

Arvacon