NBC'S Heroes

Did anyone catch the part about Peter (the younger brother) only being able to do anything special when he's around another person with abilities? When talking to Mohinder at the apartment he says he can only fly when his brother is around and that he drew the future when he met Isaac. I'm guessing his special power really isn't flying, but rather being able to use others' powers?

Sounds like Rogue to me.

^ The fact that her upper lip arches upward and shows hir two central incisors? :huh:

i'll take the cheerleader

Cool. That works out perfectly. :)

Ali's mouth kinda turned me off from her at first, but I'm starting to like it. Now I just have to get over the whole ######/split-personality thing...

I can't to watch this tonight. I remember watching last week and looking over at the clock and saying "It's ten til!? NOOO!". I this show would be okay but when I watch it I don't want it to end. I really hope it stays this good. What are they going to do next season I wonder.

I can't to watch this tonight. I remember watching last week and looking over at the clock and saying "It's ten til!? NOOO!". I this show would be okay but when I watch it I don't want it to end. I really hope it stays this good. What are they going to do next season I wonder.

I was thinking that the other day...Season 1 is where we are introduced to the Heroes and defeat the bad guy but Season 2....there would be no story unless the enemy spawned some other new baddie... :shifty:

Lets get Writing... :whistle:

Ewww. It looks nice. And sexy, but in an ewww way. :laugh:

OMG tonight's episode is going to rock!

/whisper "Save the cheerleader. Save the world"

Ewww. It looks nice. And sexy, but in an ewww way. :laugh:

OMG tonight's episode is going to rock!

/whisper "Save the cheerleader. Save the world"

Yeah I was marking out at the "Save the Cheerleader" bit...What can it mean? :unsure:

But yeah I would save her :rofl:

It seems the younger brother can have other people's power when he's around them. I'm not sure if it's permanent or temporary. Very interesting episode. Best one so far.

I hope they get costumes.

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

It seems the younger brother can have other people's power when he's around them. I'm not sure if it's permanent or temporary. Very interesting episode. Best one so far.

I bet if he gets close to Niki, he'll get all split-personality.

hey i never realized, the younger brother gains powers from nearby, i thoguth he could fly, but after thinking about it you guys are right.