Post your Workstations

^what wallpaper is that?

well...it won't look good on my screen anyway...probably looks better with widescreen monitors.

I'll have to check on that when I get home. I am at work now, and I can't remember where I got it from.

Yes please show us more :drool: that?s a nice setup I love how it looks I?m interested in your chair does it have a brand how much was it I?ve been hunting for something like that in Brisbane no luck only cheep nasty stuff.

I got the chair from Staples for $149.99, but it looks like it is on sale for $119.99 now. Anyway, here is the link...

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...roductId=119352

I love your setup so nice and clean may i ask what case is that?

Thanks. The case is an Antec P180B

^what wallpaper is that?

well...it won't look good on my screen anyway...probably looks better with widescreen monitors.

Here is the wallpaper...

post-77585-1161733412_thumb.jpg

whats that dock thing at the bottem of your desktop?

That's just the Quick Launch bar (see the attached screenshot).

where do you get all that money to buy all this stuff? :)

Paychecks, selling stuff on eBay, saving for things I want, being nice to my wife, etc. :D

post-77585-1161741928_thumb.jpg

wahoo24jc From the looks of things your printer is on the other side of the room that?s a good idea to make you getu:):)

I actually don't even have to get up for that...if I just push my chair back 2 or 3 feet, I can reach the printer!

my setup as of 10.25.06

Very nice! (Y)Y)

the keyboard is the logitech G15...

i was thinking about getting that keyboard but it's too big for my drawer...

also i like laptop style keys better

but it is a very nice keyboard

What do you use the other monitor for? I'm asking because I'm planning for my new system to set up something where I can play XBOX, use PC and watch TV on... maybe one screen :p