October Desktops

cool...what styler style is that then?

It's his own personal Mod NFR. I wanted it too but saw where he said NFR in his deviant art page. Closest thing to it would prob. be the Thallos Styler theme.

Ah. It's time to get dark again, so I've used OSXPlanet to get several satelite images of the Earth at night and combine them into Photoshop. Hopefully, I'll make something a lot more interesting out of this soon.

Cheers!

post-953-1161052001_thumb.jpg

whow did u get that toolbar to look like that and what toolbar icons are those?

It's his own personal Mod NFR. I wanted it too but saw where he said NFR in his deviant art page. Closest thing to it would prob. be the Thallos Styler theme.

Sorry for the late reply, different time zone ;)

Also really sorry it's not for release,..i could ask bang and the person who made the thallos TB if i can get permission to release it...if there's more people who want it that is

Scirwode%20Desk.jpg

Theme: Human

Wallpaper: Colorful Variants

Icons: Tango

AveDesk: Vertical Calendar

Y'z Dock Icons: Scirwode (My Own)

CD Art Display 5

Scirwode

where can i get that theme, couldnt find it in google.

where can i get that theme, couldnt find it in google.

Human for Windows

It was posted in this thread, you just had to look back if you wished to know about it.

Scirwode

Sorry for the late reply, different time zone ;)

Also really sorry it's not for release,..i could ask bang and the person who made the thallos TB if i can get permission to release it...if there's more people who want it that is

Released:

em3lent_styler_tb_prev.png

Edited by AgonitE

image3fu4.png

it is not my current desktop, i am just playing with my hybrid stuff. you can also test if you want. (the hybrid is an active desktop "application" without the need of any external apps. it only requires wsh.[windows script host]) it is still beta yet but available for testers.

(you can find a previous version on my page.)

cheers!