October Desktops

HmmXP_Mod___Hombre.png

Tmp desk ;) inspirated by Alvi`s desktop. VS by HSN (beta version). Miranda back by me.

Nice as always! :)

Agreed

I am a huge fan of your Desktops Hombre. You do amazing work

Released:

em3lent_styler_tb_prev.png

Thanks Mate. Didn't mean to pressure you or anything to release it. I absolutely love your desktop though. Only question is how can you stand to have the taskbar up top... it always just bugs the heck out of me.

wow, where can I get that wallpaper?

Sorry for the late reply....have been very busy with work. The wallpaper is called That damn tree and it is by ToeTag. I found it over at DA.

I will post it in my photobucket account so you don't have to go and find it: Link

Hey invhntr, u may want to turn on Font smoothing in XP, I used Calibri for most of Vectra and it is designed for Font smoothing, just gonna look plain BAD with it turned on.

Otherwise, thats just the kind of wallpaper i designed it for.

thx for using it.

Hope u voted for it !!

anyone else wants to vote for Vectra head over to the GUI Championships and make a difference !

:whistle:

:D

preview02copyac5.png

NSFW

Honour to whom honour is due, because I just have put things together.

I'm not the main artist in this work.

That is very nice. Can I get a link to your Wallpaper please?

Or is it just a recolor of Request?

If it's just a recolor can you please tell me how to recolor it (I'm a noob when it comes to that)

Hey invhntr, u may want to turn on Font smoothing in XP, I used Calibri for most of Vectra and it is designed for Font smoothing, just gonna look plain BAD with it turned on.

Otherwise, thats just the kind of wallpaper i designed it for.

thx for using it.

Hope u voted for it !!

anyone else wants to vote for Vectra head over to the GUI Championships and make a difference !

:whistle:

:D

Yup, I voted. :cool:

Thanks Mate. Didn't mean to pressure you or anything to release it. I absolutely love your desktop though. Only question is how can you stand to have the taskbar up top... it always just bugs the heck out of me.

oh you didnt pressure me at all :) toolbar was finished..thought about releasing it anyways :)

and, ive got my taskbar up top for about 2 years now..not used to having it down bottom anymore

got tired of my old one, heres a new one :blink:

dtop1018_preview.png

VS: Luna Element 5

Wall: Some picture from the gigapxl project

cool desk, oh.. and love Heroes :)