Seattle at St. Louis

Tennessee at Washington

Kansas City at Pittsburgh

Miami at N.Y. Jets

San Diego at San Francisco

Oakland at Denver

Chicago at Arizona - 39 pts

I know, but bolding both teams?

AWFUL week for me. I should've had that St. Louis win. Would've been a break, because very few picked them.

1-7 in early games. But those Philly and St. Louis losses were laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame...

you guys were crazy to pick phily over NO, especially when they were playing at NO.

Yeah I had them but I wrote up my picks and then I had computer issues and thought I posted my edited picks :pinch: :laugh: would have given me 2 more wins :crazy: Anyway standings for the first 11 games

and as good as everyone did last week, this week was the exact reverse aessap is this week's winner, mainly because he had the guts to pick two unbeaten teams to win :D

aessap: 8-3...............

virtualmadden: 7-4....

[yt]: 7-4...................

Toastyone: 6-5.........

D!ABOL!C: 6-5............

illicit: 6-5..................

rap4life: 6-5..............

~Greeno~: 5-6..........

no-sweat: 5-6...............

BOOGSoftball: 5-6.....

yisman: 4-7.............

L3thal: 4-7................

Flux Capacitor: 4-7

NYU_KID: 4-7.............

Xeonic: 4-7...............

Adamb10: 4-7...........

Steffan: 3-8..............

heh i got all 3. Detroit, Tampa, and Tenn. Too bad I didn't stick with N.O. and NYG like I had the first time I wrote up my picks then I would have done much better. This reminds me of last year around this time... went from last one week to first the next... too bad I go up and down too much.

you guys were crazy to pick phily over NO, especially when they were playing at NO.

not really. Philly was the right pick. They had them beaten until a stupid penalty.

I believed in those picks of the Rams and Eagles. They should've happened.

Yeah I had them but I wrote up my picks and then I had computer issues and thought I posted my edited picks :pinch: :laugh: would have given me 2 more wins :crazy: Anyway standings for the first 11 games

and as good as everyone did last week, this week was the exact reverse aessap is this week's winner, mainly because he had the guts to pick two unbeaten teams to win :D

winless, not unbeaten. ;)

I'll just have to bounce back strong next week. This is costing me.

heh i got all 3. Detroit, Tampa, and Tenn. Too bad I didn't stick with N.O. and NYG like I had the first time I wrote up my picks then I would have done much better. This reminds me of last year around this time... went from last one week to first the next... too bad I go up and down too much.

looks like you didn't have the guts to pick those teams in the Yahoo! league. :D

only 4 wins there aside from SNF and MNF. In fact, your picks were identical to mine.

looks like you didn't have the guts to pick those teams in the Yahoo! league. :D

Actually my wife did the picks this week on the yahoo one cause it doesn't mean anything and she wanted to try it out. She picked all the favorites cept Seattle because she doesn't like them.

Actually my wife did the picks this week on the yahoo one cause it doesn't mean anything and she wanted to try it out. She picked all the favorites cept Seattle because she doesn't like them.

heh, so I guess it's your wife that picked like me. Either way, horrible week.

am i going to hell because hate NO and want them to lose with all my heart?

No. I don't care what anyone says. New Orleans is not suddenly America's team because a hurricane hit the area last year. I refuse to root for a New Orleans team.

Sorry I need to change my points for the monday night game. I knew Chicago's offense would score a lot but I forgot their defense will stop Arizona.. can I plzzzzzz change my 48 to 34 , I do not believe Arizona will get in the endzone :p

I meant to say

I knew Arizona's offense would score a lot but I forgot their defense will stop Chicago.. can I plzzzzzz change my 48 to 34 , I do not believe Chicago will get in the endzone
Edited by no-sweat

Damn Chicago is sucking horrible ass.

Alright Mr. Leinart. Keep scoring touchdowns, I need 4 more from ya. Give a couple to the Edge please.

If I get the pick wrong I can at least get the points right.

R.I.P. Chicago Bears. 2 Interceptions and 2 fumbles all by grossman in the 1st half.... and the half isnt even over yet... :blink: :pinch:

Going against NY Kid in League 1.... who only has 47 points.... at this rate he'll only have 25 points at the end of the game.

Damn Chicago is sucking horrible ass.

They are playing about as bad as almost everyone did on picks this week :laugh: While I picked the Bears I would love for them to get blown out :devil:

heh, so I guess it's your wife that picked like me.

Don't flatter yourself. She picked all the favorites besides a team she hates. If that is picking like you then whatever... but I wouldn't break your arm patting yourself on the back as she would have had no way of knowing what you were picking nor would have cared.

I knew the Cards would keep it close. I even picked them initially here, then changed it.

I didn't know Grossman would be so horrible, however.

Don't flatter yourself. She picked all the favorites besides a team she hates. If that is picking like you then whatever... but I wouldn't break your arm patting yourself on the back as she would have had no way of knowing what you were picking nor would have cared.

lol, why would I pat myself on the back because I made the same picks as your wife? If anything, that's embarrassing. I was just pointing out that we made the same picks this week. Then when you said it was your wife, I said "I guess it was your wife that made the same picks as me."

Or I could've said "I made the same picks as your wife."

Can't see the picks until after the games start, so it's not like you can copy someone else's picks.

This Week's results:

Week 6:

aessap: 10-3...............+5

virtualmadden: 9-4....+9

[yt]: 9-4...................+9

D!ABOL!C: 8-5............+5

Toastyone: 8-5.........+12

illicit: 8-5..................+12

~Greeno~: 7-6..........+5

BOOGSoftball: 7-6.....+5

no-sweat: 7-6...............+13

Xeonic: 6-7...............+1