Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

I wondered which Slane was the good one on the leaderboard.

Anyway, make that 61530: I told you I can be a brute.

One thing: do not forget to enjoy the games. Competition is better when it is fun and entertaining

Just completed all 16 survival maps on COD MW3 upto level 15 for that achievement. Got 3 more Veteran levels to do on Spec ops and upto rank 39, still quite a way to hit Spec ops rank 50 for all the remaining unlock achievements though. Completed the first three campaign missions on veteran as well but going to have to go through again on recruit to clean up some missed achievements and Intel items.

Slane - you should just change your name to Inslane, what the ****, why did you start a new gamertag?! why can't you just stay with the same one for more than a year? and dude, you'll never pass us in a year with that muhaahahahaha!

BTW you know Gamefly only let you upgrade to the four game account after you establish yourself with them...it's just a matter of time. but like Vyk says, don't forget to enjoy the game while you're busy changing gamertags.

and Rookas can be tricky, though right now he's busy with BF3 so i don't expect his GS to go up by much...

EDIT: who's LightEco?

Something to do with a glitch i had on red dead redemption, where the 100% achievement unlocked for me before getting the help 15 strangers achievement and they blocked me by saying i glitched my gamerscore on that game

what? TA accused you of glitching? how did you even get 100% complete before getting all the achievements? don't they know about this problem? dude we need you back on the leaderboard ASAP, who do we write to?

Doesn't matter mate couldn't really care, its only some stupid website, they said the decision can't be reversed.

I completed the strangers thing but the achievement never unlocked I then unlocked 100% and had to go back to an old game save to get the strangers achievement.

Completed MW3 on veteran just need to do a clean up for the remaining 3 achievements, Finished AC: Brotherhood single player achievements only missing six MP achievements might give them a go but won't be getting the rank 50 achievement thats for sure.

Just started on Assassin's Creed Revelations - enjoying it so far, nothing new really but I don't care I love the whole Assassin's Creed thing. Just annoyed about the ****ty multiplayer achievements in both this and Brotherhood.

kudos on getting MW3 done in veteran, impressive! i'm really sorry to hear of this TA mess, i will try to petition them and see what they say...this isn't right, achievements glitch and we can all vouch for you here. the people that run TA must realize that the achievement system does have some lag and occasionally the time stamps get all confused. and it's not just some stupid site, it's the only leaderboard we have, i can't think of any other place that would offer us this feature now :(

Screwed up again. Was checking out the anniversary maps and I didn't realize if I played off the ce disc I could unlock reach cheevos. And I did, a stupid doctor doctor one. :(

Argh, my gang of friends have been sucked into the MW3 multiplayer vortex.

Me: 'Wanna do some co-op in Halo Anniversary?"

Friend 1: "Nope, Mw3"

Me: 'Some Horde in Gears 3?"

Friend 2: "Nope, Mw3"

Me: 'Spec-Ops in MW3?"

Friend 3: "Nope"

Me: 'What, you are going to do the prestige? but you said you did not want to do after the ten prestige we did together in Mw2?"

Friend 4: 'Changed my mind, I like that game!"

Friend 1, 2, 3 & 4: "Get your butt here, we are playing Domination and we need you to kick more butts'

Me: 'ok ...'

So, after the brutal increase with the Mw3 solo campaign, things have slowed down for me, Damn you, Infinity Ward, Damn You!!! ;->

Nah, just kidding, I am having fun but the 7 x 10K is going to be done next year ....

we knew this would happen Vyk...inevitable.

slane - i have no idea what you said in your last post, can you translate that for me :rolleyes:

BTW finally made 75K! onwards to my goal of 78K for the year!

and where's Ynnoj in all this? come back here!

I checked out the anniversary maps for reach that came with the CE game. I didn't think I would unlock reach achievements because I was playing off the CE disc. But I did, so now I got to play reach for its full 1700 and I hate that game.

Also just got the full 1,250 on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The missing Link DLC is pretty good!

That has also taken me to 109,127.

110,000 by Christmas should be a piece of pie, i'll probably have it by the beginning of December.

good going Rob, that's nice progress :) is the Deus Ex DLC worth it? may get it, but my version is PC...

Slane - please don't play a game you don't like just for points...please, avoid that! we don't need bitter Slane coming around here!

Just completed Gears of War 3 on Insane and unlocked a few more achievements and also completed the "Impossible Mission" and unlocked my exclusive Mission Impossible weapon skins!

AfJFRPeCEAAQRQE.jpg

Takes my gamerscore on Gears of War 3 to 1,065 and total gamerscore to 109,482!

Got to 109,782 today with a long session of Assassin's Creed Revelations. Got 610 gamerscore off that game so far and am only about half way through the main missions.

I don't know how you rack up so much Gamerscore so quickly!

I've been sinking my time into Skyrim and Saints Row 3 at the moment. I have somewhere over 600 out of Saints Row but there's an easy way to get up to about 800/1000, so I might do that and then get the Act One achievement though I'm not looking forward to doing some of the challenges. Maybe I won't do them at all. :p

What is the easy way of getting to 800 on Saints Row 3? I've yet to start playing it yet but i've heard from a friend that it isn't as good as Saints Row 2?