Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Rob may ask you to do all sorts of weird things. Often involving badgers.

But glad to have my friends Vyk and Slane back, you guys need to put in more effort though I admit we're running out of games for the 360. Currently Windows Phone is my main source for points, there are tons of good games there.

EDIT: forgot to say congrats to Rob on completing Skyrim, 83 hours is quick.

Effort? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Fun. I want to enjoy and have fun playing games.

And, currently, I am getting my daily dose of fun on STO, not on the 360.

Last afternoon was the picture perfect example: I was playing Splinter Cell Co-Op campaign with a good friend while talking with other friends in a group.

When someone suggested that the 6 of us go to MW3 and I tagged relunctlantly along, Well, I stayed in MW3 at least 120 seconds before rage-quitting because of the conection. I stayed in the group while starting SC5 and for the next 20 minutes, I heard my friends curse and shout and get angry at the game.

No, sorry, but no dice, gaming is not throwing insults, howls or controlers at the screen. On the other hand, quantum torpedos salvos on borgs ...

Glad you're really enjoying your Star Trek. When I said effort, meant it figuratively...of course having fun is the first priority. Not sure why MW3 makes you so angry, I'm fine with it. Maybe BF3? Never makes me mad enough to rage quit!

BTW im closing in on 77K, with Win Phone I should be able to make my goal of 90K this year.

Not really enjoying the lack of posting here people...get to it.

Meanwhile managed to make 77k, mostly thanks to mobile gaming! Hey Rob, you at 113k at long last heh heh?

No? and i've not been trying either? I need to play plenty of games but i'm just not in the mood for anything these days other than some gears multiplayer and even then i'm not really in the mood. I don't have much of a passion to play any games at the moment.

I might just curl up in a corner and drink and drink and ....

Stoup moaning and get back in there. Not in the mood. Sound like the lady im with, the one that doesn't like the talking!

EDIT: plus from what I remember you're a Heineken drinker...call that drinking? I drowned my sorrows in half a bottle of whiskey last night, now that's respectable!

• 4 weeks later...

it's a lovely game and i love it, but i'd send my love on your accomplishment of 113K, but as you know it's just gone bye bye.

Finished Mass Effect 3 and managed to get 810/1,050. Which took my total gamerscore to 113,487.

But boy am I angry at Bioware/EA, possibly one of the worst endings to a gamer EVER. Think the ending to LOST.... but WORSE.

ZrHPY.jpg

Congrats on finishing it and want to see you at 115k soon. And man I can't wait to get to that ending, the more people bash it the more BioWare chuckles to the bank. Didn't mind the lost ending cause by that point the show was quite a mess anyway, but since I think ME3 is the best in the franchise, if the ending is crap I'll be upset too.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what happened. First I didn't have enough games to play, now I have too many that it was too difficult to choose. I've been slacking. :(

welcome aboard Daedroth, and cool name BTW. what is your gamerscore right now, too lazy to look it up heh heh.

and i know what you mean Delta, when you have too many games you tend to get indecision syndrome and then just end up spending whatever free time you have watching a movie or something rather than gaming. i'm like that now, i have dozens of games backed up, just finished Crysis on the PS3, and i bought that in November!

welcome aboard Daedroth, and cool name BTW. what is your gamerscore right now, too lazy to look it up heh heh.

and i know what you mean Delta, when you have too many games you tend to get indecision syndrome and then just end up spending whatever free time you have watching a movie or something rather than gaming. i'm like that now, i have dozens of games backed up, just finished Crysis on the PS3, and i bought that in November!

Haha. Now I'm telling myself that I should finish up some of the random arcade games I've downloaded...I play them for a good 10 minutes and I'm done! LOL

yeah same here Delta, for sure, just bought that Deep Black game...no idea if i'll even play it. And Win Phone is even more of a compulsive buyer's haven, achievements and the games only cost like three bucks!

Well i see you're close to 40K so keep at it! I managed to get to 79K finally, hope to make my goal of 90K this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Geeze, can't even keep up with you guys anymore. It seems ya'll are packing on 2000 a month or something. LOL I've done 2345gs since January 2012! (actually even surprised it's that much :D). Gonna have to put the hammer done and finish up a few that achievements that i've been trying to complete.

Gears of War 3 - i need to complete in 4 player co-op plus unlocking some executions and all that.

Gears of War 2 - Guess there's a few small things left over I can go for, just needs time.

MW3 - yeah gotta finish that on Veteran and all this stuff still plus few of the easy achievements.

Black Ops - same thing - got stuck on this one level on veteran and gave up. :D

Arm of 2 - Hehe, got it for $5 at the store so I just took it. haven't even started that yet.

Halo Reach - still gotta finish all that - only started like 1 level and then never did anything more about it.

I'm gonna see if I can get the Rainbow Six discs somewhere and finish those as I got them but never played them, just loaded it once and before I went back I sold the system and games (back in 2008).

Arm of 2 - Hehe, got it for $5 at the store so I just took it. haven't even started that yet.

I'm gonna see if I can get the Rainbow Six discs somewhere and finish those as I got them but never played them, just loaded it once and before I went back I sold the system and games (back in 2008).

I'd help you with Army of Two, but the game is region locked. European copies are marked as "Army of Two [EU]" when you look at them on the Dashboard, and can't play with American copies. With that said the game is good for about 700G, if you're willing to put the time in. You'll also want to exploit the money trick on the China level so you can afford to buy Gold for all the guns. Basically, get the AK and fully upgrade it. It wrecks any other rifle in the entire game because the damage is basically the same as the PKM, but it's more accurate. Pretty ridiculous, but it's all you need. Finish the game solo and you'll get 100G for doing it with the AI, then run through the first few missions on Professional and there's some more free Gamerscore in it for you. It's not a horrible game, but it's every bit as dudebro-tastic as Gears of War.

As for the Rainbow Six games, Vegas 2 is easier for achievements than the original Vegas, I'd say. It's also a much easier game in general. :)

hi guys, good to have this back up and alive!

Shotta, you're in luck. i've barely been gaming lately for personal issues so you may still catch up to me, well maybe not since there's like 72K points between us :D

and Ferson is right on the money Army of Two is not only an awesome game, especially for five bucks, but it's a good point earner, you will easily get 700-800 out of it.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for keeping this place lively Delta! i see your gamerscore is coming along nicely..can't say that bout myself, hardly any gaming lately. and i don't know what the hell is going on with all the other guys, they've totally disappeared. where the heck is Rob?