Bully gets bullied

the trouble is that this is something that needs to be addressed and whoever instigates it will be 'flamed' because too many people are thinking me me me, " I won't be able to play the new precious game that allows me to see brain segments splattered across my screen"

When people start thinking about how this affects OTHER people then we might be able to agree on what should and shouldn't be allowed in game/movie/tv content.

On a side note, the blood from the actor in SAW III is being used in the limited print of some posters, c'mon what extreme's are these to promote and what will this instill in some child that is neglected by his parents...

Dont give this man any credable thought. Games, Guns, Other Kids, Cartoons, Films, Tv, Advertisement, Books, Radio, ALL MEDIA potrays violence to some level.

Instead of scape-goating that we as a modern society love to do, rather than actually discuss the real issues. Violence is part of growing up and learning what is right and wrong.

If we continue along this right wing path it wont be long before contact sports, or cartoons like Tom & Jerry are potrayed as evils in our society.

Im not advocatting murder and such hideous acts, but children do bully each other and its not because they copied it from a game. I never as a child thought to go out and copy things id seen in games.. why because my parents took an active interest in my growing up and taught me why trying to fly off a building like superman wouldnt work in real life.

Also children who are the victims of bullys and yes I was once too need to learn how to react to bullying ( I dont mean be violent back) but tell your parents, the bullys parents and if its taking place in school then any and every teacher who see`s your son or daughter.

At the end of the day I find purile and stupid. Its like saying... "Its McDonalds fault Im Fat!"... erm no it isnt its your fault for stuffing 3 metric tonnes of cheeseburgers down your throat. No one forced you to eat the burgers. Just like here no one is forcing you to buy the game and go on a killing spree.

Ultimately like any form of creative media its up to you as an individual to interpret what you see in it, and if your deem killing innocent school kids ok then youve got the problem! But at no point were the games makers intending or forcing you to do so.

Dont give this man any credable thought. Games, Guns, Other Kids, Cartoons, Films, Tv, Advertisement, Books, Radio, ALL MEDIA potrays violence to some level.

Instead of scape-goating that we as a modern society love to do, rather than actually discuss the real issues. Violence is part of growing up and learning what is right and wrong.

If we continue along this right wing path it wont be long before contact sports, or cartoons like Tom & Jerry are potrayed as evils in our society.

Im not advocatting murder and such hideous acts, but children do bully each other and its not because they copied it from a game. I never as a child thought to go out and copy things id seen in games.. why because my parents took an active interest in my growing up and taught me why trying to fly off a building like superman wouldnt work in real life.

Also children who are the victims of bullys and yes I was once too need to learn how to react to bullying ( I dont mean be violent back) but tell your parents, the bullys parents and if its taking place in school then any and every teacher who see`s your son or daughter.

At the end of the day I find purile and stupid. Its like saying... "Its McDonalds fault Im Fat!"... erm no it isnt its your fault for stuffing 3 metric tonnes of cheeseburgers down your throat. No one forced you to eat the burgers. Just like here no one is forcing you to buy the game and go on a killing spree.

Ultimately like any form of creative media its up to you as an individual to interpret what you see in it, and if your deem killing innocent school kids ok then youve got the problem! But at no point were the games makers intending or forcing you to do so.

You sooooo need to say that to Thompson. :p