Paycheck

... by its stupidity.

I watched this on DVD recently and... what a load of turd! It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Seeing it was from John Woo, I expected an action movie but also seeing that this was based on Philip Dick's short story I expected it to have at least some intelligence to it. Turns out it had zero IQ. And the action scenes were abosultely BORING.

1/10.

What can one expect from an actor like Ben Affleck? He is really one of the worst actors out there! Even Uma Thurman could not really save the movie! Her role was just as insipid. The story had great potential but I am afraid that John Woo does not measure up to Philip K. Dick and the writer for the movie, Dean Georgaris buggered the story up completely!

IMO, the book did make for a good movie, but Woo just cheesed it up too much. He could have actually made it a good movie had it seemed more serious and less like a popcorn flick.

Yep... it's did have a lot of potential but it turned out to be one of the worst movies I've seen. I thought at least the John Woo action would save it (like M:I-2) but even that didn't happen!

• 6 months later...