your thoughts on hitler?

yeah he was quite amazing in terms of political views, art, architecture, and all-round a very clever person!

if only he'd not gone and made the stupid decisions in the war hed of easily won, even his generals agreed on that

yeah he was quite amazing in terms of political views, art, architecture, and all-round a very clever person!

if only he'd not gone and made the stupid decisions in the war hed of easily won, even his generals agreed on that

Funny you said that. I'm not sure about the art and architecture part.

He did get probably 99% of those ideas from the Romans and other great empires before him.

All he planned to do was make those ideas 10 times larger. haha.

He just had a thing for attracting millions of people to follow him. And he had good timing too since it was not to long after the first world war which left Germany broke.

I'm reading a book right now that a fellow Neowinian informed me about called Fatherland and it takes place in 1963. It's a science fiction book about how life would be if Hitler won the war.

if it wern't for the mass killings he would have ruled a small part of the world (AKA germania) in the Shadow of the British Empire

highly unlikely, he would of in fact used the former king of england to rule britain, as the british empire had fallen like a century ago!!!

Hitler was certainly a visionary man that was devoted to Germany. He was charismatic, in uniting the German people by blaming Germany's problems on the Jews. He probably would have ruled Europe as a whole if he had not become so arrogant about ruling and eliminating the world, fighting on every front. So its a good thing he was not able to achieve his goals or millions more would have been slaughtered.

I agree that Hitler was a very smart politician and was able to gain a mass of support through his charisma and powerful speeches. Hitler knew what he was doing and how to seize power and then increase his power. He also improved Germany's ecocomy considerably and reduced unemployment when he came to power. He should be recognized for this, despite what he has done. As said before, he was a great artist too. In fact I read that his hatred of Jews is believed somewhat to have stemmed from when he got rejected into Vienna art college when he was in his early 20s. The person who rejected him entering was Jewish.

Wasn't he one of the first leaders to get out of Great Depression? I think I remember hearing about that.

Yes.

i think many people should read exactly what he had planned, and what he was doing, he actually wasnt that bad, he just hated the jews, and was annoyed at how germany stepped down in world war 1

LMAO @ chconline.

"well i think he's cool personally"

- Eric Cartman, Southpark

Other then the killing and such, i think he must of had a certain hold over people if he was able to make all germans praise his every word and action. He was able to convince an entire country to kill all Jewish people.. and he did so for years. So i bet if i were german back in those days, i too would have to follow his orders, or face death.

Ok aside from my name im against fascism :p

Hitler was not really a genious in my mind its just he learned how to use propganda to such an extent he could gather enough followers. So really I do not think he deserved a spot as a leader since he in the end did show that he was weak minded and when defeat was near he did not try and fight back rather give-up.

Ok aside from my name im against fascism :p

Hitler was not really a genious in my mind its just he learned how to use propganda to such an extent he could gather enough followers. So really I do not think he deserved a spot as a leader since he in the end did show that he was weak minded and when defeat was near he did not try and fight back rather give-up.

someone who has no idea!!!!

in fact its the minister of propogander that dealt with that!!! hitler was about german people and a imperialism

Hitler actually studied propaganda in his many years in jail. when he came out he began to put out his ideas and gather up followers because of what he read. Now please tell me something (factual) that goes against it.

I have learned that the true purpose of this thread is racism and thus, on that basis alone, it will be closed.

Neowin respects diversity and cannot be used to promote hatred or racism.

Nazi Germany is considered to be one of the most, if not the most evil regime in history. 10 million people died as a result of the holocaust (not all of them Jews, either).

From a leadership level, Hitler manipulated the German peoples fears and anger and used the Jews as a scapegoat for their hate. He used thugs (brown coats) to intimidate his way into power and he burned the legislature to assume total control. He foolishly opened a second front against Russia and got his troops trapped there completely unprepared for the Russian winter. He also foolishly thought that England would surrender if London was bombed but this only gave the RAF the opportunity to rebuild their fleet. I fail to see evidence of intelligence. He was a small man with an inferiority complex. I see weakness.

[Thread Closed]