How i effortlessly got a wii

Considering the number of units Nintendo is going to dedicate to NA, you might be learning a lesson.

No kidding, and he tries to boast about it on top of it, what a tool. :laugh:

I will be getting one even more effortlessly, by preordering properly, its not like they're gonna run out. No offence but I hope the clerk just took your $20 and you get nothing

Let the bidding start at $450... do I hear $500?

aye your really that stupid ! unless some thing has changed i belive the WII will be pretty easy to get 450-500 for a system that will cost 250 GOOD FING LUCK

PS where is the nub at he hasnt posted back ! i can see him in a corning Sobing over his sorry sad life becuase he just found out he OWNED HIS SELF

I'm pretty sure NA is gonna run out of stock. Good device for getting your kid to do some exercise. Purchased earlier for under the x-mas tree then running around like a loon 2 days before it.

No lesson learned, people that want the system can't get them because people like you buy them for profit... tsk tsk tsk,

Don't take offense to that, its just sad how gaming as turn into this.

+1 :yes:

So you paid extra for something that's going to be readily available in the coming months? Way to go!!!!! (Y) :rolleyes:

LOL :p

I've not had a console since the SEGA Megadrive, they are too expensive

I use my PC and upgrade that instead.

Wii is a great name for a console! I'm thinking it stands for Wireless Interactive and Ingenious! :)

The concept looks really cool even tho it's just a slightly upgraded N64, at least it's cheaper and a good laugh.

The concept looks really cool even tho it's just a slightly upgraded N64, at least it's cheaper and a good laugh.

Slightly upgraded N64 ? :huh: You mean "slightly upgraded GameCube" ?!

you know whats sad is he didnt even get the wii he says he did :p all he got was a pre-order for one SAD woulda been news if toys r us was breaking street date almost a month before it was due to come out

Wii is a great name for a console! I'm thinking it stands for Wireless Interactive and Ingenious! :)

slighty? wow you need to look at the N64 specs and compare them, the Wii is MAJORLY better then the N64 in terms of power and graphics

It is predicted that the wii will not have the same sales issues as the 360. There is supposedly enough units to fulfill demand and possibly a slightly lesser demand.

You paid $20 for something that would have cost you less in 24 hours time!

You expect people to pay $500 for a $250 console - you're dreaming.

"money is everything"? Really? To you possibly, but I have a much more fulfilling life.

Lesson learned - a fool and his money are soon parted!

Nicely put (Y)

Oh, and I think the OP is a chump for spending money that he didn't have to ;)

I called toys r us today (New Jersey) only to talk and ask if preorders were starting tomorrow they said yes.... I told them that I didn't want to wait outside and asked them if they would be interested in 'setting one aside for me' if i paid them a little monetary bonus ($20 dollars)... Long story short, he agreed, I met him at the store, paid him and yada yada yada, gonna sell it on ebay. Video games are for chumps anyways.

Lesson learned here folks, money is everything....

You are a joke... I am actually upset with myself that I wasted the 5 minutes here at work to bother looking at your posts but given the posts are about a year old it seems you were pretty into "Video Games"... so... I am guessing you had some awakening in your life about video games.. and now you have given them up... and anyone who plays them now(since you gave them up) are "chumps".... like i said.. you're a joke.,.. o and btw either you didnt get your preorder... or you end up keeping the wii ... bank on it

Me and my 2 roommates want to play a multiplayer game against each other on our schools network. One of my roommates has a Mac and the rest of us use Windows XP. Can anyone suggest any games, possibly free? Thanks.

Well thanks for telling me... I was going to buy a G-Con gun and had no idea what I was doing... so i just purchased that ebay item that you pointed out to me.... thanks again.

Can anyone recommend a Playstation 2 lightgun out on the market today? I want to buy one for an old game i purchased for the Playstation 1 called Lethal Enforcers.

what do you recommend..... something from logitech or microsoft.... ill probably be using it for gaming.

yeah what the hell.. im calling EA and getting my refund (even though i didn't pay a cent when I got this game) if these servers don't come up in 10 minutes.

Sorry but you seem like a bit of an arrogant chump. Instead of buying systems only so you can be a smartass and make a profit of a probs a few bucks, buy it for gaming.

All youre doing is making yourself look like a twit in front of a bunch of gamers. the very folk your gonna try and conn some extra $$ of thru desperation.

You rule!

Isnt upgrading your PC more expensive than buying a console?

I think I have an even more effortless way of buying a Wii.

Walk into BestBuy on launch day and pick one up.

Crazy, right? There are no indications of a launch sell out as there was with the 360 and will be for the PS3. Supplies of the Wii will be plentiful, as Nintendo actually understands what it means to meet demand.

/I actually won't be buying one on launch day, probably not until January...that's good christmas money that's better spent on friends and family

OK, maybe I'm missing something, but how are these guys making any money on this? I found a few preorder auctions for ~ $10 with ~ $150 shipping. No text in these auctions says this is for the preorder paper only, they explicitly say they will ship the machine and Zelda to you the next day. I have an auction on my screen right now for $1 + actual shipping cost for the Wii and Zelda. It doesn't seem possible. I can see the bidding topping out at $50 - $100.