Windows Vista and Office 2007 Packaging Revealed

wow

drooling over a package

:no: :rolleyes:

lol I agree, some are taking this a bit over the top. but then again MS never done anything like this before so its brand new and looks great!

ultimate is black, features more aurroa, more flare affects. i like oit :D

If you're like me and love the new packaging, heres a video that has the colors from each box fade from one to another...

Video

Prety cool looking video. i like the Transtion effects. Did you make this video?

Nice design. Hopefully the same guys who designed the packaging will tell the Vista team that the Minimize, Maximize, and close buttons are ****ing butt-ugly and need to be changed by January.

I wonder what packaging the people who qualify for the free upgrade via Dell etc will get. Anyone have any experience of the free XP upgrades back in the day? Was it just the CD in a paper sleeve or something?

Nice design. Hopefully the same guys who designed the packaging will tell the Vista team that the Minimize, Maximize, and close buttons are ****ing butt-ugly and need to be changed by January.

You'll be glad to know its the same team designing both the packaging and Vista UI. :rofl: