Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

lol that?s cool I did that but with one long exposure so there where two ghost of me it.

How did you achieve the black background on the second one or is it done in photo shop

lol that?s cool I did that but with one long exposure so there where two ghost of me it.

How did you achieve the black background on the second one or is it done in photo shop

for first photo i did 3 shots on tripod and joined them in photoshop. 3 layers. then i deleted unneeded photo details in each layer

for second photo i used draganizer plugin for Photoshop

for first photo i did 3 shots on tripod and joined them in photoshop. 3 layers. then i deleted unneeded photo details in each layer

for second photo i used draganizer plugin for Photoshop

Really digging the self portrait with draganizer. I have done the multiple pose shot in the past and it's a really cool effect. But that last photo, that looks really awesome man, great job.

:blush:

morning view from my room....petronas twin tower....one of the tallest building in world :D

Very interesting taken on holiday I assume or do you live there.

This same angle would be good if you could time it when the sun it on the buildings but not to harsh perhaps a morning or evening light.

Very interesting taken on holiday I assume or do you live there.

This same angle would be good if you could time it when the sun it on the buildings but not to harsh perhaps a morning or evening light.

I stay there :) I used up all the zoom to get the shot.... :laugh: