Acrobat 8 Pro Trial Download

The trial download extracts to 915 MB :|

Also, it's difficult to install on Vista, even with UAC disabled. I had to copy out the install files from the temp directory and then run the setup.

Also, we have the option of entering a serial directly into the trial download installer.

did anyone try it? How long does it take to load compared to 7.0* and older version?

It's definitely faster. It installs the Speed Launcher in the Startup folder, though.

It's definitely faster. It installs the Speed Launcher in the Startup folder, though.

always did. does it prompt for serial key upon expiration or do you have to download a different copy of it and reinstall for full version?

always did. does it prompt for serial key upon expiration or do you have to download a different copy of it and reinstall for full version?

Last version didn't prompt for serial. I doubt this would either. Anyways, you don't really need Acrobat Pro. If you ever need to create a PDF, there's plenty of free options available. Sure, they may not be *as* good, but they'd suffice for a wide variety of situations.

You are able to enter a serial and activate the trial at any time.

post-51387-1162610684_thumb.jpg

I have tried to download, everytime I go to their download page, a coldfussion error page always shows up. Once I get it success, the page tells me it will send a link to my e-mail. Yet, no e-mail after 12 hours of waiting...any direct link?

anyone able to install it on vista?cause i keep receiving this error message that my temp folder is full or something...and i already cleared my temp folder...

any solution guys?

thanks...

When I go through the download page, it ends up with this

---------------------------------------

Thank you for verifying your email address. You will receive an email at this address containing a link to your trial shortly.

If this email has been sent to the incorrect address, please go back and enter the correct email address now.

----------------------------------------

However, I dont receive anything in my e-mail.

P.S. Direct link wont work either...

When I go through the download page, it ends up with this

---------------------------------------

Thank you for verifying your email address. You will receive an email at this address containing a link to your trial shortly.

If this email has been sent to the incorrect address, please go back and enter the correct email address now.

----------------------------------------

However, I dont receive anything in my e-mail.

P.S. Direct link wont work either...

It takes a while. It happened to me too.

anyone able to install it on vista?cause i keep receiving this error message that my temp folder is full or something...and i already cleared my temp folder...

any solution guys?

thanks...

Double click the trial download and wait while it extracts. Once it is done it will ask you if you want to install. Don't do anything.

Navigate to "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Netopsystems\temp" and copy out the installer files (915 MB of them).

Then cancel the install and run setup.exe from the files you copied above. Should work fine then.

What's the point of this product ?

I mean can't you use any document maker and export it as a PDF nowadays?

Obviously Acrobat does a lot more than just create PDF files.