[rel] Tempura

I'm loving this skin! It's exactly what I've been looking for :)

A couple of things:

1) The disabled close, maximize, minimize, etc. buttons don't exist. It just leaves an empty space.

2) Certain buttons and all tabs are still classic themed.

3) The question mark button in the titlebar (Display Properties window has it) is misaligned when rolled over.

I am going ahead and fixing a couple of things and making some minor personal tweaks to get the theme as Tempura'd as possible but I won't release it (of course) so I figured I'd mention these things so they can be fixed if needed :)

Oh, and I'll be making a Trillian skin for this eventually. As soon as I get tweaking my current setup I'll start on the Trilly skin. I don't know how to do WinAmp skins but Lokheed did include a BMP skin in the Tempura zip. That looks very similar to WinAmp :p

Really nice theme, it's going to stay on my desktop for a long time :)

made some changes to it, for my own personal use.

- made the tabs more usable

- switched out that ugly start button

- removed unused substyles

hope i'm not stepping on any toes by posting this screenshot :)

tempurafixed.png

Really nice mod, my fav theme HmmXP gets some changes :) Anyways, I have noticed some problems on my laptop (my main pc) For example: some menu bars in some apps (like mspaint for example) are green (using green style) while others like MS Office 2003 aren't. Kinda distracting. Another thing, the windows balloon (like for wireless connection) has a little "close" spot, it doesn't exactly look right on mouse over. At least the "X" on the Table PC Input Panel looks right (unlike original HmmXP).

Anyways, I have noticed some problems on my laptop (my main pc) For example: some menu bars in some apps (like mspaint for example) are green (using green style) while others like MS Office 2003 aren't. Kinda distracting.

That's a problem with the design by Lokheed. His original design (for Linux) has a green menu bar. You cannot recreate this exactly on Windows XP.

very nice vs! :D

but I have one question... How do I change the font? It doesn't look the same on my notebook :cry:

Same here. I replace the fonts included here to the Windows fonts folder but it don't work.

• 1 month later...
thanks a beautiful theme!

only problem/bug is that some menu bars are colored?! e.g. foxit reader, miranda see screenshot

it's been stated many times that it's intentional, the ones that are NOT colored are unintentional and are only not colored because it can't be done in windows.