[rel] Tempura

sure as soon as you make it

If I had any skill in that area I would attempt it. I know that people make these skins in their spare time, and I am very grateful that they do. I was not demanding that someone make a skin, I was merely trying to find out if someone was making one

The best Visual Style ever just got better!

But is it possible to request just a litle something?

Can you give the taskbar the same glass effect as the title bar?

keep it up!

Edited by Sean J

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Real Tempura port finished!

Additionally there is an Orange version available and an Alternative Taskbar Edition.

Note: Delete the old Tempura folder before extracting this Pack which has two Style folders now.

DOWNLOAD

UPDATE:

Real Tempura port finished!

Additionally there is an Orange version available and an Alternative Taskbar Edition.

Note: Delete the old Tempura folder before extracting this Pack which has two Style folders now.

DOWNLOAD

awesome!

Great port (one of the many great ports you do lately ;)) srn.

Just one teeny-tiny problem. I'm using True Launch Bar and the buttons don't show completely. This does neither happen with HmmXP-Tempura nor the the dark taskbar versions of Tempura. Is there a way to get the same dotted separators as the taskbar buttons have? I've been fiddleing around a little bit with ResEdit to do some small personal mods but haven't been able to find the correct bitmap for the buttons that are used by True Launch Bar. Any help is appreciated.

post-43944-1172684317.jpg

Great port (one of the many great ports you do lately ;)) srn.

Just one teeny-tiny problem. I'm using True Launch Bar and the buttons don't show completely. This does neither happen with HmmXP-Tempura nor the the dark taskbar versions of Tempura. Is there a way to get the same dotted separators as the taskbar buttons have? I've been fiddleing around a little bit with ResEdit to do some small personal mods but haven't been able to find the correct bitmap for the buttons that are used by True Launch Bar. Any help is appreciated.

post-43944-1172684317.jpg

I will fix that in the next update.