[NFL] Ladanian Tomlinson's records--worthless w/visor!

I rarely looked in someones eyes at a football game after a play starts, things just happen too quick

with a qb you can usually tell enough just by how his head is turned, not by actually where his eyes are looking

on a side note...does anyone happen to have that ESPN commercial with LT not being able to do things right cause of his visor? I heard about it many many times, but have never actually gotten to see it. I love those ESPN commercials they never fail to disappoint, although that one with the Manning brothers was kinda lame. They should of thrown each other through a window or something a little crazier then just a kick in the butt

This thread is ridiculous, Like stated before only person you read anything like this is with QB's and Receivers, in which you mostly read head movements....when the QB looks to throw or the receiver keeps his head back over his shoulder looking for the ball. If you can see the QB's eyes from 20 yards away and not need to read the direction of their head you are amazing. I'm not a fan of the Chargers or LT, but if there is one thing i know its that his visor isn't making him the RB that he is. If he took the Visor off there would be something else controversial that would make him the best player.

I agree, if you had a problem with his visor it should have been an issue long before now. Fact I do remember some talk about it when he first come into the league but I remember I was satisfied with the explanations back then. I don't remember what they was however. If other players had a problem with it they would be speaking up too and I've not seen any of that. Would he be in the Pro-Bowl if they had problems with it? I doubt it. I say let the people that know BEST if it's an advantage or not decide.. the other NFL players and experts.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you guys really think that the defense have the time to read every player eyes and react and that speed?

Get real guys, the only player you SHOULD read his eyes is the QB.

True enough.

QB is all you need to see it going.