Halite BitTorrent Client 0.2.6

I look for options that we can edit the trackers too(add tracker,change tracker....)

I hope author can add this options :shifty:

I would like to see that too.

To Eoin: Hi. I haven't tried your client yet but I'm very interested after the BitTorrent-?Torrent deal. After reading the Rastebar features I would like to know if Halite already supports DHT.

Also another feature I really like from uTorrent and BitComet is the peer exchange. Do you have plans to add it in Halite?:ermm::

Edited by Bad Seed

The underlying torrent code is all libtorrent from rasterbar, a list of its features are available. Given the low-level support already present ipfilter.dat would be easy enough to implement. So are some of the others too, I'll have to try and get some priorities laid out.

But Halite support ipfilter.dat already?

I did not find that option..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[offtopic]

Bittorrent isn't dead, so why would you assume utorrent would be dead because it was bought?

These are my exact thoughts on this whole matter. (I said almost the same thing on another forum) I always hate the hipocrisy. Folks shoulda been screaming "Woe is me, the Bittorrent protocol is dead. Dont use ANY torrent appz"....... :hmmm:[/offtopic]

I said I was gonna be trying to find other small torrent clients if uTorrent became bloated, looks like I found one. Looks promising Eoin. Just keep things simple and it should be fine. And hopefully it uses very lil memory like uTorrent does. I havent tested it out yet (busy seeding stuff) but will soon. I would hate to go back to Azureus but it was my fav til I found uTorrent.

Edited by jroc74