Longhorn Beta Reloaded, Awesome Project

personally he can care less about what you think legal issues and whatnot, he is asking for support and for programmers, if he gives you the chat transcript and you dont believe him then thats up to you, but please dont go up saying I dont believe you, that is a waste of your time and I personally take that as spam, if you do not want to support the project then fine, but keep your comments to yourself and put something constructive not like "i dont believe you."

Looks great and I hope that all turns out well.

Cheers

And if you dont like what we're saying, dont waste our time by saying that you think we're spamming.

kthxbye.

I think you read my response wrong, I do not care what you are saying, say everything that you want but unless you offer something contructive the author wont care, get that in your head!!! He is asking for supporters and programmers, youve posted in this thread about three times about how it is not legal so on so forth, but you do clearly need glasses, he is not asking if this is a legal issue or not this has already been approved by microsoft, you are not microsoft you have no right to think what they couldve said in the chat transcript.

Off Topic: CLearly made my point about spam :p Quote:"And if you dont like what we're saying, dont waste our time by saying that you think we're spamming.

kthxbye." postup+ ftw

Cheers