$100 logo design contest, football logo

Question

Dear All,

I am looking to have a soccer / football logo designed, with the selected winner collecting $100 via paypal, we are looking for a sleek high quality logo to be placed upon a new, simular game, to top trumps item, the item name is club-star. This designs are to be put forward to our client, who we are also designing a website for, they have no preference to colour choices and the design will be formed around the logo.

Looking forwad to your entries.

Edited by t.gordon

Ok, info on each:

pixelised, the 1st 2 attempt, nice idea like the style and choice of colours although looks like a logo i've seen else where. The colours are good and a nice choice of using the star, as the company will be using "star" players. The 2 nd concept looks rather good with the gradient back ground, helps it to be slightly more interesting.

xt, your 1st attempt gets straight to the point, although the fonts used look rather bland, the blue looks pretty nice with the gradient background. The only major colour disliked would be the one you have used as a stroke.

Intention, thanks for all five of your entries, the first looks good with the fonts looking great liking the star again representing an A, good colour choice. The 2nd doesn't have much going for it as the colours look a little to americanised. The 3rd design doesn't look so good again maybe a little more colour may make it look at little more interesting. hmm, no.4 looks a little to much like 3 although is a nice concept. Number 5 looks really good, well laid out and a good selection of colours.

Pox, the design you have done looks really swish, tacky word i know, although its a nice design and can be submitted to the customer as is.

jrowa, nice idea although doesn't really say modern and interesting, like the footballer vector in the middle suits the design.

r4esh, like the football with the gradient on top of it the text looks rather interesting as well as the drop shadow is pleaseing to the eye, the white shape looks rather intreguing

Groffy77, the star fits the name again, although doesn't really suit the design of your main logo, the background of the main logo is interesting and would help gain customers interest.

Pixelised, your second pair are quite interesting, although the grey and red work better than the blue, black and red, the design looks rather good and the fonts are well suited. Your next pair are rather good, I prefere the second the football background is quite nice.

noroom, thanks for the entry although this design looks rather amature, the design suits the product although doesn't really meet what we are looking for.

Please keep entering all the work is looking good

Another "contest" where artists put in a lot of hard work, pull up some impressibe logos and the client disappears leaving everyone twiddling their thumbs. Wahoo...

Dear All,

Thank you very much for the hard work and effort you have placed into your designs, many of the designs have been shortlisted and placed on a portfolio sheet which has been submitted, along side other high quality designs produced by High Class London Designers. We will be updating this post on the companies selection, providing they find a design that intriques themselves.

Kindest Regards

T Gordon, the first post you made did not mention anything about ''High Class London Designers'' Why did you state that at the end rather than the start? And if they're so High Quality then I'm sure they won't be charging $100 for the Design of the logo. PLEASE if you are asking for requests. Try being honest about it and telling us that there will be other parties involved in this. Because I for one thought it was just a logo for this website. Not anything else, so I am a little disappointed but I have confidence that one of our designs are upto the task of these High Class London Designers. For sure.

What entries made it to the design portfolio, could you perhaps share that with us atleast ?

P.S thanks Pto and Pox