$100 logo design contest, football logo

Question

Dear All,

I am looking to have a soccer / football logo designed, with the selected winner collecting $100 via paypal, we are looking for a sleek high quality logo to be placed upon a new, simular game, to top trumps item, the item name is club-star. This designs are to be put forward to our client, who we are also designing a website for, they have no preference to colour choices and the design will be formed around the logo.

Looking forwad to your entries.

Edited by t.gordon

'High Class London Designers'

So why didnt you just get the high class designers to produce this logo?

How much are you paying them?

I am astonished at this in all honesty, i would love to know whats actually going on here

Who are you? Are you the graphic designer the company have hired? And you are stealing ideas from here maybe?

Please fill us in this could be interesting

'High Class London Designers'

So why didnt you just get the high class designers to produce this logo?

How much are you paying them?

I am astonished at this in all honesty, i would love to know whats actually going on here

Who are you? Are you the graphic designer the company have hired? And you are stealing ideas from here maybe?

Please fill us in this could be interesting

I would like to know this as well. I've only been working in here for a week or so, and the amount of unpaid and non-existent requesting people who just disappear off the face of the Earth is annoying.. It would be nice if the people who request stuff would keep in contact with us on a regular basis please.

Ive had enough now, im not going to enter anymore competitions, unless its by someone ive been paid by before and can trust.

off topic...NeoFlux....where bouts you from in liverpool?

Ive had enough now, im not going to enter anymore competitions, unless its by someone ive been paid by before and can trust.

off topic...NeoFlux....where bouts you from in liverpool?

I live in Walton/Aintree near the Blackbull, not sure if you know it..

Erm no i dont know that area, im from south liverpool, along with AJkendal who posts on here too...

Anyway, good to see another scouser on neowin :) :)

Ahh, South of Liverpool ey? :p Near Speke etc?

Basically we where looking for items to add to a portfolio to present to the client, obviously there would be a mark up based on what the competition amount was placed up for. We were looking to out source, therefore presenting a wide range of different items that the clients could be interested in. These designs and many other are being review in a portfolio of designs, the selected winner will be paid for their work, in effect this means that we are representing you.

Kindest Regards

Basically we where looking for items to add to a portfolio to present to the client, obviously there would be a mark up based on what the competition amount was placed up for. We were looking to out source, therefore presenting a wide range of different items that the clients could be interested in. These designs and many other are being review in a portfolio of designs, the selected winner will be paid for their work, in effect this means that we are representing you.

Kindest Regards

This is the kind of **** that lets us know we really need to set down solid rules for threads of this type - according to the OP's latest post, it's very possible no-one's design from here will be chosen.

All I can say for now is that I won't be entering any more until we have solid guidelines and restrictions on the way these competitions will work.