97.34 Full Vista Release drivers...

The driver suck. No native 1680x1050 support, and I guess editting the INF would't do any good. But I don't want to try, scared of the BlueScreen :)

Works really nice here at 1680x1050. All and all much better than previous build.

Hate to tell you, but your screenshot looks very much like a hardware failure to me.

Dont have any problems at all under Windows XP, and it seems to only do it after clicking the UAC. Odd thing, so yer I dont think my card is crap, its new also. So hope not lol.

I share your frustation.... :{

+ I just got this 19" LCD about 2 hours ago.... can't you imagine my frustration now hehe

By the way, my desktop looks so ugly now, not clear/crisp, feels like all text are non-clear type, etc.. is this because I'm running 1280x960 and not its native resolution at 1440x900?

Or this IS LCD, compared to my superb quality CRT? :)

LCD is always more "clear" and "crisp" then a CRT would ever be, mainly because of how the pixels are made in a square instead of a RGB triangle... CRT always has a "blur" to it even if you cant see it... and run your LCD screen in its native resolution, or else you will get a "zooming" effect where it has to blur edges to fill empty space...

Weee...this drivers rock!!! All games working nicely, Media Center doesnt give any problem now!! :laugh:

Funny...i've never had problems with 97.19 , 97.27 and these ones...all major improvements for me..

And I have a simple GF 6600 standard 128 mb, AGP 8x...

Humm...im feeling lucky!! :alien:

slimy>> maybe try uninstall the current driver first? or go to safe mode first and run detonator destroyer

Do you guys use the nvidia installer or just point the device manager to the folder?

slimy>> maybe try uninstall the current driver first? or go to safe mode first and run detonator destroyer

Well I used the NVIDIA installer..

Thanks mate, worked brilliantly. MUCH better (especially in videos) than the current RTM WDDM drivers although they still need a lot of work :)

These drivers are the best so far. I am able to use full 1080p on my hls6187w samsung tv using 7800gtx with dvi to hdmi cable. Playing games cannot get much better than this!!!!!!!!

Just to comment on these drivers, been using them for a couple days, and I've got to say, they are giving me great performance. GMod 10 is running at High settings, 1280x1024 and I get ~30fps on a 6200, which is almost better than my XP install.

fx5200..

still freezes with this driver..

damn it!

I was hoping these drivers would sort this problem im having out, but still dont. Its like crash lines as you can see, only happens with random windows being open, like the ones you see open in the picture. Also the crash lines seem to go when you move the mouse over them parts, i.e the windows clock on the sidebar, does not show, till you move the mouse over it. So some sort of rendering problem I guess. I have the 7100GS. Them drivers surport my card, so i was hoping it would fix it, but no. It does work faster though.

I got the same issue! with my fx5200 card..

:(