My Wii's been nicked!

Being one of the first to preorder a wii, i got an email guaranteeing I would receive it on 8th december launch.

The place I ordered it from sent it via parcelforce on the 6th..

it arrives at the depot, then the van its in leaves at 4am in the morning to despatch to me.

Its the 9th and still havent got it. Spoke to the company I ordered from, the operator informed me that im no the only one to have my wii mysteriously go missing in the post, that there has been many calls about this today.

Im not at all surprised to be honest.. however how do they get away with it? Get a job for a postal company and just steal stuff without being caught!?

Now I wonder if this has anything to do with the 1000 odd wii's that are selling on ebay for ?500 each? :yes::

NOT HAPPY. :crazy::

The Parcelforce carrier asked me when I was signing for my Wii what the box was. He guessed before I answered if it was the Wii or 360. So they must know some knowledge of what's in their boxes. I always thought that information was kept from drivers to stop theft happening etc :/

Well the company you ordered it from should dispatch another to you straight away.

They know it's been blagged, they have to claim for it not you.

I had some software go missing from amazon 3 years ago, I waited the amount of days till it is officially gone missing and they sent me a replacement straight away.

I can't undertsand how people get a cushy job delivering packages earning a fair amount for unskilled labor and start to tea-leaf goods.

The amount of money they could earn from that kind of job far out-weighs stealing.

the drivers do not know whats in the boxes unless there is any markings on the packagenig to say who the sender is. normaly they can guess what the package is as they might have delivered lots of same size ones.

the Wii you orderd should be covered by parcleforces insurence so you will get your money back, eventualy.

Mine still hasn't arrived. Claimed they tried to deliver it yesterday but have left no note. Same thing happened with my router, supposed to arrive on the Monday, claimed they tried to deliver 3 times but didn't leave notes on any of the occasions and then finally delivered it on Friday when i was expecting my Wii.

Oh god, Parcelforce is the worse, one time they claimed they tried to deliver 3 times but in fact they didn't, I questioned one of the guys who finally came, he said at first he tried to then I knew he was lying and said he didn't come because he had a flat tyre, so don't trust ParcelForce, shame you haven't got your Wii yet.

Oh god, Parcelforce is the worse, one time they claimed they tried to deliver 3 times but in fact they didn't, I questioned one of the guys who finally came, he said at first he tried to then I knew he was lying and said he didn't come because he had a flat tyre, so don't trust ParcelForce, shame you haven't got your Wii yet.

This is the same company that when I left a note in clear English saying, be patient when you knock on door

as it takes mre than 5 seconds to get to answer door, if no answer leave a card and do not leave packages with any neighbours and do not leave it on door step of on rear back door step.

So the clown leaves it on the doorstep and it got robbed.

They may think it's o.k. being covered by insurance due to theft, however it's one big hassle having to wait nearly 30 days to get a refund and rebuy and have delivered my goods.

Parcel Farce also made a mess of my delivery. It was due to arrive on Friday, I waited till 8pm and nothing. I tried the main contact line all day only to get cut off. When checking on the website it just said 'Out for delivery'.

On Saturday I got hold of the depot number and called that. Only to be told:

"We've having problems with that post code. It will arrive before one." It turned to 11:50 and I hear a knock at the door. I answer to be greeted by someone I don't even know who said:

"Err ye sorry about this mate, but this arrived at our door. I think it's for you!" Not only were the fools late. They also delivered to 445 instead of 455. They gave the parcel to a complete stranger who lived only 5 doors down.

Idiots.

My parents have an electronic company and have used 3 different delivery companies, and they all seem to be the same. The company can be as good as any other, but it's the staff that let them down.

They ship out expensive goods in plain cardboard boxes - they have the company logo, but not description of the contents. Many times things have gone missing - the drivers literally pull up somewhere, open the cartons and look - then decide to steal it or not.

The delivery companies always do the same thing: They apologise, then claim that it's not their fault - the good are insured, and NEVER get the police involved, even though this is clearly theft.

We have had customers phone up and complain that their cartons had clearly been opened and certain goods are missing.

To be frank, it's a ****ing disgrace.

My parents have an electronic company and have used 3 different delivery companies, and they all seem to be the same. The company can be as good as any other, but it's the staff that let them down.

They ship out expensive goods in plain cardboard boxes - they have the company logo, but not description of the contents. Many times things have gone missing - the drivers literally pull up somewhere, open the cartons and look - then decide to steal it or not.

The delivery companies always do the same thing: They apologise, then claim that it's not their fault - the good are insured, and NEVER get the police involved, even though this is clearly theft.

We have had customers phone up and complain that their cartons had clearly been opened and certain goods are missing.

To be frank, it's a ****ing disgrace.

I've had a similar experience.

I ordered a router from Amazon which was delivered by Royal Mail. My mail always comes early in the morning and so when I checked my porch, nothing had arrived.

Half way through the day I hear a loud thud at the door, and go to check. There's my box from Amazon and before I even picked it up, I knew something was wrong, as there was no Royal Mail vans about. So I take my box inside and check it out. The top side is sealed by tape and the Amazon info sticker, but the bottom of the box is only sealed by a fold. It was clearly opened and folded back together sloppy.

It's the only time it's happened to me and thank god I received it in the end. Either it was Royal Mail or a nosey neighbour :hmmm:

Looks like almost every one has problems with parcleforce delivering parcles to there homes.

parcle force do like to lie about there "attempted delivers"

I wated in last thursday for a package only to check the tracking information on the website, which informed me that they attempted delivery and i was out. :o funny how UPS and citylink all managed to press the button for the doorbell and deliver my packages.

do parcle force drives have a mental block when it comes to doorbells?

its in there intrest to deliver the parcles in the 1st place. as all drives are self imployed, apparently.

I came home today to find mine had arrive but there was 2 massive footprints on the parcel, luckily the console was fine, the box was just a bit crushed.

I used to work for Kays Catalogue Sorting Warehouse. You would not believe what goes on in those places. You are lucky to get the item in one piece. I have seen DVD players just thrown around and smashed against the walls as then dumped on the truck. Cases of wine smashed to shite while on the truck.

They really dont give a shite as long as its all done before clocking out time.

I used to work for Kays Catalogue Sorting Warehouse. You would not believe what goes on in those places. You are lucky to get the item in one piece. I have seen DVD players just thrown around and smashed against the walls as then dumped on the truck. Cases of wine smashed to shite while on the truck.

They really dont give a shite as long as its all done before clocking out time.

wow, someone should sue them or something...

:( heres an update.

parcelforce are uncontactable. :pinch:

the company i ordered from said to wait for it. :unsure:

it was guaranteed delivery! :huh:

so its been nicked. :shiftyninja:

im gonna start my new job for parcelforce right about the same time the ps3 comes out. :whistle:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: