• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Return To Windows 95, Xp Sucks.

mxp    0
You make lousy excuses to insult me. Your comments are pointless. I WILL NOT STOP. So do us both a favor, if you don't like it don't read it. and no you recognize the thread don't read it.

I hope you do get some anger management. Have a good day. Did I mention don't read it?

u are really starting to **** me off

why do u continue to post garbage when soo many users don't want u to???

can't u just stop acting like a 5 yr old??

AND TELL US HOW OLD U ARE!

LonghornXP    0

Well if you think my threads suck why don't you take yourself an post a thread of your own? All you seem to be able to do is prove what an ass you are.

LonghornXP    0

NEWS ALERT

IT WAS FOUND TODAY THAT AFTER YEARS OF WORKING ON FURTHERING THE NT KERNAL TYPE OS, MICROSOFT HAS REALIZED THAT THE OVERALL STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE ON TODAY'S HARDWARE IS BETTER SERVED WITH WINDOWS 95. IN 2004 MICROSOFT WILL RELEASE THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS WITH ALL THE CURRENT FEATURES PLUS NEW FEATURES, ALL IN A REMAKE OF WINDOWS 95!

LONGHORN ALPHA WAS THE EVIDENCE MICROSOFT NEEDED TO CONVINCE THEM TO GO BACK AND START FROM SCRATCH. THIS LEAD THEM TO WINDOWS 95. RECENT TESTS HAVE PROVED 95 CAN FUCTION FAR BETTER THAN ANYOTHER OS.

"IT WILL HAVE THE LOOK AND FEEL OF WINDOWS XP, BUT WILL BE BASICALLY WINDOWS 95 UPGRADED. THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE RADICALLY DIFFERENT AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED (by Microsoft)" (QUOTED FROM AN UNCONFIRMED SOURCE AT MICROSOFT DEVELOPMENT CORP).

Windows 95 is back! Better than ever! So be ready 2004.

Preceeding information was obtained from an undisclosed source. I cannot be held responsible for it's validity.

AOXOMOXOA    5
NEWS ALERT

IT WAS FOUND TODAY THAT AFTER YEARS OF WORKING ON FURTHERING THE NT KERNAL TYPE OS, MICROSOFT HAS REALIZED THAT THE OVERALL STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE ON TODAY'S HARDWARE IS BETTER SERVED WITH WINDOWS 95. IN 2004 MICROSOFT WILL RELEASE THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS WITH ALL THE CURRENT FEATURES PLUS NEW FEATURES, ALL IN A REMAKE OF WINDOWS 95!

LONGHORN ALPHA WAS THE EVIDENCE MICROSOFT NEEDED TO CONVINCE THEM TO GO BACK AND START FROM SCRATCH. THIS LEAD THEM TO WINDOWS 95. RECENT TESTS HAVE PROVED 95 CAN FUCTION FAR BETTER THAN ANYOTHER OS.

"IT WILL HAVE THE LOOK AND FEEL OF WINDOWS XP, BUT WILL BE BASICALLY WINDOWS 95 UPGRADED. THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE RADICALLY DIFFERENT AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED (by Microsoft)" (QUOTED FROM AN UNCONFIRMED SOURCE AT MICROSOFT DEVELOPMENT CORP).

Preceeding information was obtained from an undisclosed source. I cannot be held responsible for it's validity.

oh boy... i cant wait.. :blink: :wacko: :cry:

LonghornXP    0

Nobody has to wait. You can find it on IRC!

AOXOMOXOA    5
Nobody has to wait. You can find it on IRC!

:huh: wtf ,, i was joking. come on man... :p

athlonforce    1

win95 hehe i hate xp but it's the only windows that works

for me maybe 2k to but think i have to use xp for now..... :ninja:

mxp    0
NEWS ALERT

u already posted that u fool

LaraBoft    4

Funny people.... he looks a bit like insanekiwi.... :D

Wickedkitten    12

I think I just wasted some of my life reading that. I'm suing for damages

Vidar    0

::Pokes the Mods:: Can we get a clean up crew in here. This thread could be removed and used to store more files in the Babe forum. :p

mxp    0
::Pokes the Mods:: Can we get a clean up crew in here. This thread could be removed and used to store more files in the Babe forum. :p

amen to that

turgo    0

I didnt think id like XP at all but ive had it for awhile now and I really like it. It runs quicker than win98 on my machine which is a bit strange but i dont care..lol

werejag    0
I didnt think id like XP at all but ive had it for awhile now and I really like it. It runs quicker than win98 on my machine which is a bit strange but i dont care..lol

i can make a 98 system run way quicker that xp any day.

how would i test my results thou

xxxSxxx    0

i can make a 98 system run way quicker that xp any day.

how would i test my results thou

Why would you want to run 98 when you have XP??? Give up that ancient software.

mxp    0

omg this thread is back from the dead

i believe we had a burial ceremony long ago for this???

* looks around for LongHornXp *

thnk god

:p :p :p

xxxSxxx    0

thnk god

:p :p :p

uh, okay.....what are you talking about?

thingsforjason    0

thnk god

:p  :p  :p

uh, okay.....what are you talking about?

this thread is like a week, almost 2 weeks old.

and was started by a member who is now banned.

xxxSxxx    0

Oh, okay. Banned for what??? You guys don't like him or something?

Kharhaz    2

Can't believe this thread is still going.

Keldyn    1

Time to kill it off then eh? This thread has become a waste of space anyhow.

Thread is Locked