[Soccer] Ronaldo blasts English referees

ronaldo is figo the second. also a wankor that lays down like a hooker on the field. when is he going to learn that football isn't about laying down.

Glad to see that english football isn't for wussy's

maybe thats why there are a lot of dutch players in the UK footballing:)

ronaldo is figo the second. also a wankor that lays down like a hooker on the field. when is he going to learn that football isn't about laying down.

I like van nistelrooy and Davids!

the best European footbal's Spanish Italyan and English

the best player in the world. Ronaldinho Gaucho Cristiano Ronaldo and Sim?o Sabrosa ;))

Doping

becks%20sick.jpg

Oh it's so funny.. My god let's make www.ihatemartyn.com..

It's not for being portuguese, but for the racism there is in england against portguese people..

Jose Mourinho when he arrived to chelsea, all newpapers bash him " He doesn't know what hes doing" " Go back to Portugal", guess what Chelsea didn't won over 50 years and now won championship folowed by another victory..

Would not even bother me to be honest, infact I would be quite interested to see the result considering you do not know a thing about me!

As for you turning this into a racist debate, we live in a very proud country and we will defend it until to the end. I do actually respect Jose Mourinho a great deal, I think he is a great manager albeit a little bit of a cry baby, but if you seriously think Chelsea would not of one the Premiership by now if it was not for Jose Mourinho then you are certainly deluded.

I agree with that, I believe Figo is teaching Ronaldo how to dive when someone "headbutts" you these days. I just don't see how he can complain about a country to so much, if he does not like it then he should leave, football is football, why should we change our league just to accommodate that prat?

Dirk Kuyt is a fine footballer by the way, never dives, always gives his all, Ronaldo should take a leaf out of his book and then maybe people will actually appreciate him :).

scan_Fat_05.jpg

Miss England

5728860_7_2.jpg

Miss Portugal

That is Miss America you tool, you have obviously never been to England before :laugh:! Although I must admit, I would tap that Miss Portugal ;).

Sincerely, the Ronaldo has the craze! this not taste in it! but because as much war, after all we are one so been! European state! Algarve is England in Portugal!

leojpeace1.gif

I second this...

Thirded. Ronaldo is a diver - flat out. He should learn to stay on his feet and keep playing rather trying his best to sprawl out on the floor someone comes near him!

Ronaldo's the best! :)

Your girlfriend it dreams of it! :D

Portugal is the est!

Portugal - England Euro 2004

Portugal- England World Cup 2006

BENFICA - Manchester Champions 2006

BENFICA - Liverpool Champions 2006

it arrives? Racist, Envious! :angry:

Jos? Mourinho's a Manager King

Cristiano Ronaldo's a the best player

:DD

Hey Bobby, racism is judging someone on the colour of their skin.

Ronaldo is a moron, a big girls blouse, a cheat and a diver.

You should not throw the word 'racism' around lightly.

However those that shout the loudest have the most to hide, more like you are the racist.

Yeah - nothing to do with racism at all. He's just a moron plain and simple. Nothing to do with his country of origin or skin colour!