Wii Zelda games saves on an SD card

Firstly does anyone know wheather Wii game saves on an SD card can be shared between consoles?

If so, would anyone be willing to share their Zelda save file before Zora temple? My console went belly up along with my save data and the thought of going through goron mines is really annoying.

Firstly does anyone know wheather Wii game saves on an SD card can be shared between consoles?

If so, would anyone be willing to share their Zelda save file before Zora temple? My console went belly up along with my save data and the thought of going through goron mines is really annoying.

Goron Mines is easy man, it's the Zora Temple that's annoying (although really cool as well :D)

Its really not that long of a game, well, on the GC version, My second time through and I'm on 6 hours and I've just done the Zora's temple, the third one.

And considering how annoying the water temple was in OoT, this one is easy, lol.

Looking online, alot of people appear to have had corrupted saves through Zelda... Happens with all game systems, I still dont mind going back through to play. My 360 with Test Drive use to corrupt all the time.