The REAL game starts... (Puzzle Box 1)

Hi! New here...I've been following the game for a bit now, and the numbers that I got for the repair puzzle are:

Too long for a phone number...coordinates? I'm not banking on it...

i notice it too there was this image in the first 30 min where the cursor would appear now they don't show up

EDIT: The white symbol is odd

The symbol was also on the Calendars Puzzle just below to the left of the bottom line of numbers

ie.

6. 1, 8, 15, 22

The symbol was also on the Calendars Puzzle just below to the left of the bottom line of numbers

ie.

6. 1, 8, 15, 22

when we solve all the puzzles for this week we need to focus on the white symbols they can't be a coincidence.

Right. So we have all the numbers. What do they MEAN? :)

Interesting, but probably not useful:

101+8=109

76+66=142

3+9+21=33

142-109=33

Unless I'm sleepy and forgot how to add and subtract...

On the video there was a spot with a face and date range.

1866 <picture of a face> 1946

The only person I could find born 1866 died 1946 was H G Wells

No idea what puzzle this may help with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.G._Wells

Herbert George Wells (September 21, 1866 ? August 13, 1946), better known as H. G. Wells, was an English writer best known for such science fiction novels as The Time Machine, The War of the Worlds, The Invisible Man, and The Island of Doctor Moreau

Can't help but notice that 8 and 66 are two of the numbers on the repair table, and the (866) area code shows up on the Las Vegas sign in the video. Could it be a phone number? Separate the 101 into 10 and 1, and I think you have enough digits.

Can't help but notice that 8 and 66 are two of the numbers on the repair table, and the (866) area code shows up on the Las Vegas sign in the video. Could it be a phone number? Separate the 101 into 10 and 1, and I think you have enough digits.

But what would you do with the 10? Just drop it?

On the video there was a spot with a face and date range.

1866 <picture of a face> 1946

The only person I could find born 1866 died 1946 was H G Wells

No idea what puzzle this may help with

That is a reference for "What did he write about?"....the answer "TIME TRAVEL"

when we solve all the puzzles for this week we need to focus on the white symbols they can't be a coincidence.

Except that they are. Do a search on the definition of the word "meta". Basically, the meta puzzle will be something that ties everything together. As I've said before, don't obsess over things that are easily explained away. You'll drive yourself crazy. The puzzle elements will be deliberately obvious, but HARD, not random and inexplicable.