The REAL game starts... (Puzzle Box 1)

Ignore what I said before about "time travel" not working, it's now working for me.

Apparently these are case sensitive. I tried time travel way back when I posted about wells. But I didn't use caps until a sec ago.

Not case sensitive. I typed it in lower case and it works. Something is up with the site. Some people I know have been having trouble after signing up.

I matched all the vegas implosions on current events and it says x markes the spot and the numbers with x's on them are 3793211 but that won't work for the key. Any ideas?

can u please post a screen shot.

I matched all the vegas implosions on current events and it says x markes the spot and the numbers with x's on them are 3793211 but that won't work for the key. Any ideas?

It's actually 3795211, and if you call 866-379-5211, Loki will say something about the line that seperates the Earth from the sky, so "horizon" is the answer.

On the upside down solve picture i think the numbers are

894 114

142 4224

Pretend like you're seeing it in a mirror, only from behind. So, 114 + 224 becomes 833...get it? That's my though on how this one will play out.

I thought perhaps the "894 142" was actually 894 + 42, which would lead to 936, or 639 once flipped, but it didn't do anything once I entered it into the spaces.

SOLVED EASY:

SPRINGS = FIVE (novastar)

SUNDIAL = HELIOS (TCLN Ryster)

GEARS = TIME TRAVEL (LiThIuM)

SOLVED MEDIUM:

POCKET WATCHES = GREEN (habonator, novastar)

CURRENT EVENTS = HORIZON (swat21)

SOLVED HARD:

HOURGLASSES [CLUE ONLY] = GRAINS (mrmckeb... lol)

For the mantle clock, I'm pretty sure you do the addition problems, set the clocks on the corresponding sides to the number value, then turn it upside down to read a word to put in the blank (i.e. 7734 would read hell upside down)

Edit: The video clues seem to negate this as completely wrong :D

Trying to work out calendars; my current point of thinking is that i've looked for the any entries that match the numbers on the left (there are two); "Cut Taxes" and "Haircut" (which seem quite similar).

I 'marked' (crossed out) letters that were the same and ended up with "s i x t h e r" as the remaining letters.

Having a number seems too much to be a co-incidence, but where to go from here... hmm. It'd be nice to have some video.

Edited by kyelewis

SOLVED EASY:

SPRINGS = FIVE (novastar)

SUNDIAL = HELIOS (TCLN Ryster)

GEARS = TIME TRAVEL (LiThIuM)

SOLVED MEDIUM:

POCKET WATCHES = GREEN (habonator, novastar)

CURRENT EVENTS = HORIZON (swat21)

SOLVED HARD:

HOURGLASSES [CLUE ONLY] = GRAINS (mrmckeb... lol)

i should get credit for the current events one too