Pics after Ice storm

Hey guys.. this is my first time uploading photos to show because for the most part i've been intimidated by everyone's great pics and the phenomenal camera's that are used. My pics are taken with a Canon A540, and edited in photoshop (mainly B&W and/or contrasting) and a photo frame added. Nothing special, but i thought they were nice, hope you like.

ice.jpg

ice(2).jpg

ice(3).jpg

ice(4).jpg

ice(5).jpg

ice(6).jpg

ice(7).jpg

ice(8).jpg

ice(9).jpg

ice(10).jpg

ice(11).jpg

ice(12).jpg

ice(13).jpg

ice(14).jpg

Which "ice storm" was it of anyways ... this year or the "big" one a few years back. Seems not much ice so must be this year??? The older would have made some rather impressive pics with same camera and style. ;)

The one with the red object is rather cool!

real nice pictures (Y)

Too bad the satellite dish on the 2nd picture hehe

i know.. it can easily be edited, i just had to get a picture of that tree because normally all the branches are pointing upwards but the ice made everything droop so it kinda looks like a mop.

for everyone else.. i'll upload a zip of the high res images in a bit.

i'm glad everyone likes them.. i have a few more pics that i took today that i'll show a bit later..

here is the zip file.. you can modify pics however you want, except for commercial use, but plz credit for the original image.

Picture Package

the hummingbird feeder looks much nice against all the drab colors. all that ice reminds of KS when they had a ice storm like that in the 90s. everything looked so nice coated in ice.