Puzzle Box 3

So, any leads on the LASER ? the word it spells out is defintly SECOND....but that isnt the answer. What is SECOND? something second..second clue, second window...? any ideas?

the movie with the clue of the first box was the best idea for me. It was easier than those pics which never come at the right time...

;-)

ok heres something interesting for tombs, if you enlarge the picture and count the lines in each squar they are 3, 1 4, 1 5, or 31415

has this been seen and already discussed?

ok heres something interesting for tombs, if you enlarge the picture and count the lines in each squar they are 3, 1 4, 1 5, or 31415

Its PI!

Good catch. On a whim, I looked up that zip code and found Savannah. No dice, unfortunately.

Or... I could try NOT being completely retarded. Yes, it's pi.

*Edit: To not look COMPLETELY stupid.

I'm sure some of this confusion will be forgotten as soon as those REATRDS over at the England projection finally put up a picture.

Never mind! YAY! :D

the movie with the clue of the first box was the best idea for me. It was easier than those pics which never come at the right time...

;-)

I know what you mean, the video was a far better (and more dramatic) way of giving the clues. Waiting for the pics is a pain, especially as they take so long to put them online!

You have one more line in the middle square; maybe it's for "," or "."

It's a map of Giza.

West is up.

The small box corresponds to the relative location of the Pyramid of Menkaure.

Middle box corresponds to the relative location of the Pyramid of Khafre.

Bottom box corresponds to the relative location of the Pyramid of Khufu.

Any guesses as to how this corresponds with the clues?

613px-Giza_pyramid_complex_map.png

*Edited to add picture

Giza is famous for a vanishing point, you know?

post-192200-1169321657_thumb.jpg