Puzzle Box 3

What I failed to mention was that my printer busted just the day before I found the invite, so I couldn't print it.

Could someone do me a huge, HUGE, favor and scan the invite for me. I'd owe you big time. Then just PM me and I'll give my email address.

I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

post-76068-1169878181_thumb.jpg

I'll be at gasworks and hopefully the party after. I need to print that invite as well.

Plenty of e-kisses to thequestor for that!

EDIT: guess i won't be at the party. not 21 yet :\

Edited by kpxo

I cant believe nobody knew that she was this actress untill now. I knew she looked familiar. Probably from playing Yoko. I'm a big Lennon fan.

Dude, you rock!!! Thanks a million Thequestor, I thought all was lost.

I'll be there, all thanks to you. If you're going, I'd like to shake your hand!

Can't make it :( Too much work, not enough time or cash to jot off to Washington state :(

But enjoy none the less.

I cant believe nobody knew that she was this actress untill now. I knew she looked familiar. Probably from playing Yoko. I'm a big Lennon fan.

I think everyone pretty much "KNEW" she was an actress. Just not which one.

http://www.winexmagazine.com/index.php/win...lay/minae-noji/

) Ever use wine or food to lure someone into bed? (Details, details!)

Once I had personalized fortune cookies made for a sexy scavenger hunt. Each cookie had a tantalizing clue describing what I was going to do to him when he found me. By the time he saw me waiting for him in bed, he was so revved up all I had to do was call his name.

http://www.winexmagazine.com/index.php/win...lay/minae-noji/

) Ever use wine or food to lure someone into bed? (Details, details!)

Once I had personalized fortune cookies made for a sexy scavenger hunt. Each cookie had a tantalizing clue describing what I was going to do to him when he found me. By the time he saw me waiting for him in bed, he was so revved up all I had to do was call his name.

Yeah he had such a tummy ache that he was not able to move a finger after eating so many cookies, k'mon .....

Cheers

I've added Musipedia search strings, midi files and a list of songs that have been identified so far in the Composers puzzle on the wiki site. If anyone thinks they can identify any of the remaining songs have at it. It's still bothering me that no one has figured out how this puzzle is actually meant to be solved.

I had a go at this when the 3rd puzzle box was first open. With the help of my keyboard, I was able to recognise six fragments.

Five of them are already on the wiki but the sixth one I found is #17 The Blue Danube by Strauss (birth city Vienna). (C C E G G)

There appeared to be a definite pattern (ie. odd-numbered lines contain the composer's pieces), but the whole thing was became a little too tedious and frustrating and I gave up.

Well i received my RSVP e-mail back...pity i won't be there :( .

Is there like a webcam where we can view it live? Why can't google Earth be live :angry: . Ah well. Little under 2 hrs to go!!!!

WHO WILL WIN?

Good luck everyone.