Colts or Bears?

Colts or Bears?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your pick for Super Bowl 41?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • Chicago Bears

What about the people that already voted for the Patriots? lol It's going to be tough, though. I'm going to put my vote behind the Colts and I'll be rooting for them, but I'm no where near sure.

The BEARS!! With their smothering defense. Grossman is kicking butt in the playoffs and he's gonna kill in the BOWL (hopefully).

I pick the Bears, but with the presence of mind to know that Grossman is nothing special at all. He's extremely lucky the Bears defense and special teams are absolutely astounding at what they do.

-Spenser

I think the Bears, but I like both teams. I would not be upset at either winning..so now it's just down to wanting a really good game like the Colts/Patriots game. What an intense game!!

I pick the Bears, but with the presence of mind to know that Grossman is nothing special at all. He's extremely lucky the Bears defense and special teams are absolutely astounding at what they do.

-Spenser

I'm going with the Bears, for obvious reasons. Now, on to Grossman. I really, really wish people would lay off of him. He's played in what 24 regular season games in his career to this point. For an intents and purposes this was his "rookie" season. He had a passer rating of 73.9 for the season with 23 TDs to 20 INTs.

Peyton Manning on the other hand had a stellar 71.2 rating his first year with 26 TDs and 28 INTs. Good thing they gave up on that bum.

Brett Favre in his SECOND full season had a 72.2 rating with 19 TDs and 24 INTs. What a loser.

How about Drew Brees who everyone viewed as the better QB on the field Sunday, he had ratings of 76.9 and 67.5 his first two seasons.

The Sports Guy just wrote an article about the mentality of fans and media these days and it was pretty spot on about the need to build things up just to enjoy ripping them down. Is Grossman going to be as good as Manning, Favre, Brees, etc. Probably not, but he probably won't be a complete bust either. And if he can take them this far while "sucking" his first year, imagine if he does become half-way decent.