Wolf Blitzer (CNN) vs Dick Cheney (V.P)..WOW

I only read the Bin Laden part and then I got ****ed off. The VP's answer should have been simple: we don't have him but we've effectively put him in his own prison. He can't do **** anymore, so to us, he's as good as dead. That does not mean we have stopped looking though.

I haven't read anything but the first page here in the thread. But I can tell you that won't work. Especially with someone of the "caliber" of Bin Laden in Al-Queda. He has to be killed. He's still able to preach his hatred. Inspire others. Gain the support and funding of others in the middle east.

Its not to say someone else won't try to take his place. But I wager this person will be much easier to find.

Remember the Checens that raided the school in Russia. Wonder why they haven't tried anything as big in Russia since? Look up some history of the Russian special forces.

I can't say I like the thought of killing other people. We have to work out ways to resolve this stuff peacefully. But, for Bin Laden, Killing him would be the only way.

Cheney lives in la la land.

Nope. That's wrong. He won't admit it but its actally CYA land. I did spell it with a "Y" and not an "I". If ever he admits that he was wrong, I'm sure there would be an effort to impeach him and the Presdient on the war in Iraq. At the least, the media would have a frenzy.