Admiralty Arch

I perfer the second one because I just don't like the light on the left of the first one(it draws attention away from Arch) - but they are both good!

I kinda like the first one as it is a bit more colorful...

Do you have higher resolutions? I'd love to try this out as a wallpaper.

sorry no can do, we charge for our photos. I no my friend on the other post gave u his but thats his image and that was up to him. But thanks for the comments :)

• 1 year later...
I kinda like the first one as it is a bit more colorful...

Do you have higher resolutions? I'd love to try this out as a wallpaper.

so do u want to pay for a wallpaper or not???

will be 5 pound for full res

the image will be urs but it must have a anycloud.com watermark down at the bottom

Ha, that is classic.

First of all the 9 month old thread revival, then 2nd he is charging ?5 for a single wallpaper with a watermark.......and has an attitude.

"Do you want to buy the wallpaper or not".

I think after 9 months of no reply I think thats a no.......

Shame I am at work so I can't see the pictures but there is no way you should be charging for wallpapers LoL!

Never ever come across some one charging money for a wallpaper, a print yes but a wallpaper, never.

Also do you have a website? As I would love to see the pictures that you charge for. As they must seriously be amazing. Link?

Ha, that is classic.

First of all the 9 month old thread revival, then 2nd he is charging ?5 for a single wallpaper with a watermark.......and has an attitude.

"Do you want to buy the wallpaper or not".

I think after 9 months of no reply I think thats a no.......

Shame I am at work so I can't see the pictures but there is no way you should be charging for wallpapers LoL!

Never ever come across some one charging money for a wallpaper, a print yes but a wallpaper, never.

Also do you have a website? As I would love to see the pictures that you charge for. As they must seriously be amazing. Link?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoxtremist/

nd also what i charge is cheap compared to others, especially since im a pro

on my website (www.anycloud.com) you'll find my prices

Your shots aren't bad, but you are in no way a pro lol. Given a studio, I think most of the decent shooters here on neowin could pull of similar shots within a few hours of practice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoxtremist/

nd also what i charge is cheap compared to others, especially since im a pro

on my website (www.anycloud.com) you'll find my prices

Thanks for the links.

I have to agree with Crazy here, I just looked through your flickr page and your website and from what I have seen I'm sorry to say this but I wouldn't call you a pro.

You have access to a studio which is cool, but the photos are not that great considering youre calling yourself a Pro. Really nothing that makes me think wow. I tried getting on the pricing page but it wouldn;t load so I don't know what you charge (but as you say it's cheap I can see why).

If you want to see some portraiture photos which I would consider pro, check out places like Venture (Venture Gallery). I feel that they have a nice feel to them and like the photography has a lot of interaction and the people look like they are enjoying being photographed. Also the photo editing is lot more professional too. Yes they are expensive and you can see why.

Sorry to seem harsh and that with some critic but if you are earning a living from this then I am in the wrong job and should start taking my photography more seriously and start earning a living from it.

So wait, I have to get this straight. You call yourself a pro yet:

You advertise you use your schools studio

Your images on your front page aren't coded properly

You forgot to put in the pricing page

You and your 'partner' list all of the equipment you use on the webpage

Your prices are on your 'business' site, in a word doc

8 of your selected images on CD (high quality fine art shots as shown on the website. With a variety of stylish processing treatments including black and white sepia and colour) -?50 + ?10 for each additional image.

Single price per image with selected treatments on CD- ?30

and

30 of your selected images on CD (high quality fine art shots as shown on the website. With a variety of stylish processing treatments including black and white sepia and colour) -?100 + ?10 for each additional image.

Single price per image with selected treatments on CD- ?20

All this, from a couple of high school kids that want to say they are pro? Can you see where the skepticism comes from?

So wait, I have to get this straight. You call yourself a pro yet:

You advertise you use your schools studio

Your images on your front page aren't coded properly

You forgot to put in the pricing page

You and your 'partner' list all of the equipment you use on the webpage

Your prices are on your 'business' site, in a word doc

All this, from a couple of high school kids that want to say they are pro? Can you see where the skepticism comes from?

Not to mention speed of website, and quality of photos.

"6?4″ ?9.00

7?5″ ?12.00

8?6″ ?14.00

12?8″ ?17.00"

thats kind of pricey too BTW. $18.00 for a 4x6?

Compared to my co-worker: http://jcthephotographer.com/ , who btw, doesn't consider himself pro.

rofl, well a pro is a pro if he provides a service to customers but theres also a difference between an average joe and a creative photographer. being able to shoot strobes with a white background isn't the best way of being creative.

oo and forgot to add, for pics in the beginning of this thread if i was a customer i wouldn't pay for that kinda work. infact if it was a stock photo i probably won't use it.