Great work everyone, the end is near

It has certainly been a pleasure and very interesting to watch this all from the beginning to end. It was exciting at the bellagio fountains in Vegas when everything kicked off properly and it has been amazing watching everyone figure out the clues and games very quickly. Well done guys :)

I am working on what I am going to put on the chip. I have been asked to come up with a few ideas, but don't have a size limit yet. They might be able to write "Thanks Neowin" or I may be able to put the symbol on it, but I don't know how to get the small N symbol (like the one in the address bar). If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.

I am working on what I am going to put on the chip. I have been asked to come up with a few ideas, but don't have a size limit yet. They might be able to write "Thanks Neowin" or I may be able to put the symbol on it, but I don't know how to get the small N symbol (like the one in the address bar). If anyone can help let me know. Thanks.

site_logo.gif

Right Click and Save Picture As

I have that one. I think it may be too big. I would like the one without neowin on the bottom, so it doesn't look funny when they shrink it.

Nevermind....found it on google image. I like this one better.

post-197556-1170379965.jpg

Edited by autter211

I have that one. I think it may be too big. I would like the one without neowin on the bottom, so it doesn't look funny when they shrink it.

Nevermind....found it on google image.

If it doesn't have Neowin or if you don't write that, the tiny logo might look more like the Netscape "N"

netscape.gif

If it doesn't have Neowin or if you don't write that, the tiny logo might look more like the Netscape "N"

netscape.gif

that's true, AMD just said to give them a few ideas.

If you really have won and are being asked for ideas, I really would ask that you put Unfiction on there too as they've really been invaluable.

I doubt I have that much space, one person told me I had 30 characters (another said to just give a few ideas). If anyone else has an idea let me know.

Edited by autter211

You could just put "Ms Nifty Awesome, Neowinian" ;)

I doubt I have that much space, one person told me I had 30 characters (another said to just give a few ideas). If anyone else has an idea let me know.

if u are really worried about space uF would be fine for the chip, if you still wish to recognize us on it.

You could just put "Ms Nifty Awesome, Neowinian" ;)

it was an anagram- because someone kept calling me "wife lady"

Yes - something like "Neowin & uF".

uF is a little close to the gators (UF)...i'm a Nole... anything besides uF?

it was an anagram- because someone kept calling me "wife lady"

uF is a little close to the gators (UF)...i'm a Nole... anything besides uF?

I wouldn't worry too much about College football fans looking at a computer chip!

Well, if you've got 30 characters then "Neowin & Unfiction" would fit.

Can design line-art with the sites' logos for engraving if you give me dimensions of the chip or something.

Well, if you've got 30 characters then "Neowin & Unfiction" would fit.

Can design line-art with the sites' logos for engraving if you give me dimensions of the chip or something.

I'll see about the space. I was just told that they will try to get what I want, but can't guarantee anything

That's cool, but I don't know if there will be that much room, and I would like to have my husband and my names on it too. If you could maybe put the art in a file that I could send to them (I don't think they can take it right off the chip that you did). I have to send them an email tonight, so let me know soon. Thanks.