Great work everyone, the end is near

yes, I guess I won the meta puzzle.

Congratulations! Mrs. Brilo I presume?

And thanks for your persistence and patience in convincing us you were the Meta winner!

Please excuse the scrutiny.

Do you get anything else? A free chip at least or will you have to buy one as a souvenir?

Are they asking for an interview?

How did they contact you?

Tell us the whole story please?

LOL! Akitakoi is SO ANXIOUS! lol.....im still waiting for my e-mail congratulating me that i've won the laptop. lol.

Congrats on winning! (I dont think i'd be too thrilled to have my name all over the friggin world, lol) .. although...its interesting :)

Well, now we await for the little prizes, and one BIG ONE!!! :)

Yeah ... umm .. could you show us an email or perhaps .. idaknow ... show some excitement that you won?!?!?

The original email is posted somewhere on the Box 4 thread.

The original email is posted somewhere on the Box 4 thread.

Must've missed it. And I'm not really going to look through 154 pages to find it somewhere ...

I guess you did win :yes:

Do you get anything else? A free chip at least or will you have to buy one as a souvenir?

Are they asking for an interview?

How did they contact you?

Tell us the whole story please?

Wow, that's a lot of questions. I have been told that I will get a chip mounted on something so that I can hang it on the wall. They also said that they will want some video of pictures when I am presented with the chip, but that's it as of right now.

I got an email on Tuesday evening, which we didn't really believe. But then someone from Marden-Kane called, saying that they had been reading posted on this website and the email is real. Finally, after I sent back some paperwork, I talked to a guy from AMD, who asked for a few ideas. He did say that it would probably take a few weeks before the chips are started. Well that's all I know right now.

Since Neowin and aF are NOT 30 characters (neither is your name and your husbands)...

You think you can spare a few spots for me? : lol...thats...A.L.E.X. THANKS! lolol Kidding...CONGRATS

I got an email on Tuesday evening, which we didn't really believe. But then someone from Marden-Kane called, saying that they had been reading posted on this website and the email is real. Finally, after I sent back some paperwork, I talked to a guy from AMD, who asked for a few ideas. He did say that it would probably take a few weeks before the chips are started. Well that's all I know right now.

So they are watching this site.

Maybe "they" could give us an idea when the other winners will be notified?

Wow, that's a lot of questions. I have been told that I will get a chip mounted on something so that I can hang it on the wall. They also said that they will want some video of pictures when I am presented with the chip, but that's it as of right now.

Very exciting, Autter! Congrats! Keep us updated on the news coverage/pics/etc... I'm sure we'd all like to chronicle the ending to that part of VPG. :)

Congrats again, and wonderful job!

Just adding my congratulations to the list. I entered a name guess but never got any acknowledging email. Glad to hear the results here.

Neowin & uF = rocking smart people.

Yes, congrats Autter211, and our apologies. You're husband's emails earlier this week seemed, well, like maybe a prank, especially after 42Entertainment went through the trouble of adding clue after clue after clue, even after you won on Sunday.

Speaking of which, how did you come up with Ivy on Sunday? Did you actually find Hardee, MS and translate to Latin, or did you guess at some other clue?

Hey, it only twigged to me you had won afterreading this thread again this morning, you so laid back about it, cool. Well done and I'm glad it a Neo, good work. Keep us all upto date with what you put on it ! And on what chips its going on !