Which Vista do you have?

Which Vista do you have?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. ^^^

• Home Basic
    • Home Premium
    • Business
    • Ultimate

I have 4 copies of VHP, and I love it. It makes networking run 1000% better and I can still play my games (and my family can't get into trouble).

For my Laptop---Vista Business from Powertogether, will upgrade to Ultimate soon.

For my Desktop---Future Vista Home Premium, will upgrade it to Ultimate.

For my POS Gateway Laptop---Future Home Basic, laptop will not do aero, so there is no need to go past basic with that.

i'm just curious, but why ultimate? it doesn't really have anything different from home premium that would make a big difference.

oh and i currecntly have 1GB of ram, would 2GB make anything better? i'll probably be getting 2gb soon.

I'm a technet member so I sorta have them all

i was a beta tester (i think)...i was able to get rc1 from them.

Um... you think????? And if you were you should be running a whole lot newer than rc1

i was a beta tester (i think)...i was able to get rc1 from them.

The CPP (Customer Preview Program) is not beta testing. They only gave copies of ultimate out to those who were actually invited to the beta test.

The CPP (Customer Preview Program) is not beta testing. They only gave copies of ultimate out to those who were actually invited to the beta test.

o my bad then.

Finally ditched RC1 and am now posting from a shiny, new Home Premium 32 bit. Damn, this is so nice. All I need to do now is find a capable video card for Aero. Currently stuck with Intel® 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family.