Winpower Manager 2.2.0

Hi all,

Some UPSs with RS-232/USB ports comes with this JAVA based software utility, and it was just updated to add support to Windows Vista, so I thought I'd post it here for anyone interested :)

Screenshot:

post-49195-1171718243_thumb.jpg

Readme:

System Requirements

* Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP or NT 4.0 (SP6)

* Intel Pentium II 233MHz or compatible

* 128 MB RAM (recommended minimum)

* 256 MB RAM (recommended)

* 160 MB hard disk space

To install, use the following procedure:

1. Run setup.exe in the \Windows directory of your CD to start the installation program. On Vista, you should run setup.exe as administrator. Right click on the setup icon, then select "Run as administrator". If a "user account control" dialog pops up, then select "Allow".

2. Read the information provided, then click Next.

3. Select the installation directory, click Next.

3. Review the installation options that you have selected. If the options are correct,then click Install to begin the installation.

4. When the installation program is completed, click Done.

Running Winpower

1. Start Winpower Tray Icon and agent

When the computer boots up, the Winpower will run automatically. You can also run the Winpower form Start\Progrom\Winpower directory

The Winpower TrayIcon will appear in the desktop's toolbar:

2. Start Winpower Manager

Move the cursor on the Winpower Tray Icon, and click the mouse right button, run "Start Monitor" from the popup menu.

3. Get Full Access

In Winpower Manager window, open the "Administrator" dialog from "System" mennu.

User can get full access by enter the correct Password.

The default password is set to "Administrator".It can be changed in "Administrator Password Setting" dialog.

Download: http://www.ups-software-download.com/winpo...tup_Windows.exe [44.2MB]

• 6 years later...

Hi, I hope you can help me with the issue of loging in as super user, I downloaded and Installed the Program and when i tried to log in as super user, it didn't accepted my password. I tried to search forums but in no vein, all sites or manuals refer to default password as Administrator, I tried to copy past it in case i was making a mistake, but still, I am getting frustrated now seeing i cant log in T_T , please let me know if there is a way to reset it ? shoul i reinstall the software?

Any help will be appreciated