Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See

Erm.. what's wrong with it?

The IDF does an anti-terrorist raid, we're not told whether they found anything, but please do notice that the wife is carried away very quickly by the ambulance (that was supposedly not called).

I can't think of anything in that video that supports the wild claims certain people seem to put forward.

Soldiers attacking civilians without proof and with deadly force. That's just wrong. Very wrong.

Soldiers attacking suspected terrorists with proof and with deadly force. That's just right. Very right.

Soldiers attacking suspected terrorists with proof and with deadly force. That's just right. Very right.

Maybe if there was violent resistance, but not just blowing in guns-a-blazing. I don't know about Israel's civil rights, or how they apply to non-Israelis they deal with, but I believe in due process and everyone's right to it. Again, if the family had been shooting at the military, then I could see it. I know I'd be infuriated if my neighbor's door was blown down and his wife killed without any cause other than suspicion.

Does that make such an act justifiable?

How do you propose to arrest a suspect?

Come in dressed in a pink suit, holding a bunch of flowers?

"Hello sir, I'm very sorry but I have been told that you might be a dangerous murderer, so it would be really nice if you could please follow me to the police station to be arrested. Here are some flowers for your wife for the disturbance, and chocolates for your kids. Very sorry again! I mean, sorry! I hope you're not too hurt!"

You need to stop posting with your ignorant posts, not everyone Arab/Muslim or middle eastern person is a terrorist. The true terrorists are the ones who spread fear among civilians and in this case it is the Israeli soldiers and there is no point in arguing about it because it is been true for the past 50 years.

I love how the meaning of terrorism and terrorist have changed since September 11th, people are so easily tricked and brainwashed by the media they watch and read :unsure:.

At least they had the manners to come in broad day light, up in Northern Ireland the British army did it at night because they know us catholics dont like to be woken up.

The only comment on this is that things like this need to be seen in context and with some perspective. Long drawn out camera shots of crying children has always been a favorite for these type of clips.

"Hello sir, I'm very sorry but I have been told that you might be a dangerous murderer, so it would be really nice if you could please follow me to the police station to be arrested. Here are some flowers for your wife for the disturbance, and chocolates for your kids. Very sorry again! I mean, sorry! I hope you're not too hurt!"

Oh, the hilarity.

??? The same thing probley happend in northern ireland as well, and infact probley happend in almost every war.

Yes, you're absolutely right. That justifies attacking civilians brutally like that...it also justifies you not being able to spell "Probably" and "happened."

The level of bigotry and bias here disgust me to my very core. If this was a video of insurgents attacking say, Israeli soldiers, people would be sobbing and cursing the whole Muslim community. Phooey on this whole board.

Yes, you're absolutely right. That justifies attacking civilians brutally like that...it also justifies you not being able to spell "Probably" and "happened."

The level of bigotry and bias here disgust me to my very core. If this was a video of insurgents attacking say, Israeli soldiers, people would be sobbing and cursing the whole Muslim community. Phooey on this whole board.

I couldn't see any brutality - just a couple of men with guns who blew through a door and walked in. I think the woman was an accident.

Of course, I must have used invisible ink to write, "I fully support such acts"

Give over, all I said it happens in every war. There is no way of stopping this. I do not understand your attack on my spelling, darn I will loose life points by some slight misspellings. GOD STRIKE ME FROM THIS EARTH.

ranasrule : "to u every Muslim is a suspected terrorist"

You said it not us, no one said it or even hinted it

:rofl: *pictures the scene* LOL this just made my day

You need to stop posting with your ignorant posts, not everyone Arab/Muslim or middle eastern person is a terrorist. The true terrorists are the ones who spread fear among civilians and in this case it is the Israeli soldiers and there is no point in arguing about it because it is been true for the past 50 years.

I love how the meaning of terrorism and terrorist have changed since September 11th, people are so easily tricked and brainwashed by the media they watch and read :unsure:.

and where did i say Arab/Muslim terrorist.

to u every Muslim is a suspected terrorist

no, most people have brains. Muslim or not

I couldn't see any brutality - just a couple of men with guns who blew through a door and walked in. I think the woman was an accident.

Well well .... When Ever israeli occupiers caught on tape doing acts of terrorism they?Label?it?withACCIDENT ?!!![/b]??:whistle:istle: ?!!

Because its Third time i heard word Accident after Proven Israeli brutality ... last time they shelled Palestinians and said it was miss calculati:s ... :s and when they get answers of their willing mistakes they cry out and yelll terrorists attacking us ... what can we expect they don't have big guns to shelll or bomb them ba:s ... :s

Edited by -V3n0m555-

Of course, I must have used invisible ink to write, "I fully support such acts"

Give over, all I said it happens in every war. There is no way of stopping this. I do not understand your attack on my spelling, darn I will loose life points by some slight misspellings. GOD STRIKE ME FROM THIS EARTH.

ranasrule : "to u every Muslim is a suspected terrorist"

You said it not us, no one said it or even hinted it

hmmm soo Shibby for you its war, to break?in someone's home and killing a woman is a bravest tactics right ... which only Israeli' occupiers can come up with .. if they are on war then why they cry out Terrorist attack when they get attacked... ??

Is this what u mean ?

Palestinaian Attack Israeli occupiers = Terrorism

Israeli Occupiers Attack Palestinians = We are on War with them ...

hmmm soo Shibby for you its war, to break in someone's home and killing a woman is a bravest tactics right ... which only Israeli' occupiers can come up with .. if they are on war then why they cry out Terrorist attack when they get attacked... ??

Is this what u mean ?

exactly (Y)

hmmm soo Shibby for you its war, to break?in someone's home and killing a woman is a bravest tactics right ... which only Israeli' occupiers can come up with .. if they are on war then why they cry out Terrorist attack when they get attacked... ??

Is this what u mean ?

exactly(Y))

LOL.

Do you two share the same brain cell by any chance?

I have not said anything about supporting anyone. In addition, I have not said one country doing one thing is different to another country doing the same thing.

I have merely said that this happens in a war, ok I said this is a war.

The term war means two different sides going against each other.

You seem to misunderstand everything everyone is saying. Everything we say is being twisted and used in a completely different way.

Another thing, you do not want to consider, that perhaps the other side is feeding insiders with incorrect information. Thus, such a situation arises.

It has happened, it will happen and it will not stop for either sides.

About one being a war and another being a terrorist attack, it all depends on what country you are in, the media and spin-doctors will use anything to build up support. Let’s go back to what I said earlier. It has happened, it will happen and it will not stop for either sides.

If you believe in an eye for an eye in such situations, then it will be seen as terrorism.

When I want to mean something I will say it, I will not let people start to imply or even say “is this what you mean?”

LOL.

Do you two share the same brain cell by any chance?

I have not said anything about supporting anyone. In addition, I have not said one country doing one thing is different to another country doing the same thing.

I have merely said that this happens in a war, ok I said this is a war.

The term war means two different sides going against each other.

You seem to misunderstand everything everyone is saying. Everything we say is being twisted and used in a completely different way.

Another thing, you do not want to consider, that perhaps the other side is feeding insiders with incorrect information. Thus, such a situation arises.

It has happened, it will happen and it will not stop for either sides.

About one being a war and another being a terrorist attack, it all depends on what country you are in, the media and spin-doctors will use anything to build up support. Let’s go back to what I said earlier. It has happened, it will happen and it will not stop for either sides.

If you believe in an eye for an eye in such situations, then it will be seen as terrorism.

When I want to mean something I will say it, I will not let people start to imply or even say “is this what you mean?”

The Prolem here i wanted your to clear out was thet you are using ... Word War?>which many of the people here won't agreee so do I... currently the are not on war with each other .... thets 100% sure .... and even in war these acts are considered war.crimes which are punishable but here it simply a crimnal act?by?athourised?Israeli?terrorst?force but i know they will get away saying ohh sorry it was just a mistake . >