Gamecube games

Don?t you think its kind of lame how Nintendo just re-releases the same games every time a new system comes out?? Luigi's Mansion replaces Mario 64, Wave Race, a Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Star Fox, Donkey Kong Racing (opposed to Diddy Kong). Its getting kind of repetitive

Consoles and computers, Street Fighter seems to be the worst of them all, but it's a top notch fighting game in 2D.

Think of every company out there that makes games, how many reincarnations do they have to make of there top seller before we get board of them to death.

So everytime Sony releases a new Playstation, you would think it would be lame if they released Gran Turismo: The Roadkill Edition or whatever they decide to call it.

Personally I can't wait to try those new games when I pick up my GameCube on Sunday.

Sure I also think some companies goes overboard with their game franchise, like the Need for Speed, Sonic the Hedgehog, Resident Evil.

Ohh and Final Fantasy takes the cake. Man I miss the old skool 2D walking around killing the monsters routine.

I will always play the games that gave me something to do for weeks and hopefully the next time it's still the same mind blowing experience that I felt when I player the original.