Police following stolen SUV

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (WSVN) -- Broward County Sheriff's Officers are in a high-speed pursuit with a stolen White PT Cruiser.

Authorities report the chase began in Cooper City and the subjects in the vehicle are responsible for burglaries and robberies.

The driver is breaking various rules of the road as he hits high speeds. He's already side-swiped one vehicle. Police have backed off from pursuing too closely but police helicopters are in the air, following closely.

Watch Live

Source

/EZ

Edited by EZRecovery

and thats not a pt cruiser its that new Chevy truck/suv look a like and don't want to be racist but seems to me a lot of it is with the blacks for crime even here in Toronto its such a shame that they have to make there culture seem like all crime and wanna be gangsters.

and thats not a pt cruiser its that new Chevy truck/suv look a like and don't want to be racist but seems to me a lot of it is with the blacks for crime even here in Toronto its such a shame that they have to make there culture seem like all crime and wanna be gangsters.

They're called "periods". You should probably read about them, or something.

wow they were saying do not put your self in jeopardy and lock your doors and now there is a reporter down there lol do they not care about their own reporters safety.

thanks recovery.. long video, so i skipped near the end to watch how it all went down... that one guy is a quick runner.. but apperantly not fast enough

and don't want to be racist but seems to me a lot of it is with the blacks for crime even here in Toronto its such a shame that they have to make there culture seem like all crime and wanna be gangsters.

WTF does black people have to do with this period? Is the driver black? It's a shame you don't know how to use sentences.

WTF does black people have to do with this period? Is the driver black? It's a shame you don't know how to use sentences.

all 3 look black

its such a shame that they have to make there culture seem like all crime and wanna be gangsters

Dont let the actions of a few represent all African Americans. Go to a historically black college university and you will see a 180 from wanna be gangsters.

all 3 look black

Well since the video feed said LIVE on it i was under the assumption we were all watching the same video, much like your assumption I finished the entire video and thought they were another color.