Flower pot in my living room

d201735jc9.th.jpg

Cat laying on top of the couch

d201726yc7.th.jpg

Cat being a cat

d201732mq3.th.jpg

Lamp in my room

d201744ak0.th.jpg

No post-processing on any image, straight off the camera.

The camera is a Nikon D200 with 85mm f/1.4 lens

misty_002.jpg

My cat misty sleeping out in the dog pen.

picaweek_wk14.jpg

Picture a Week: Week 14 - The moon taken from our veranda while we were using the BBQ.

24march2007_M.jpg

The monkey cables (well thats what i think they are called) on the back of my step brothers ute.

they are just some of my pictures, you can seel all of them at http:// p858snake [.] gamerscs [.] com [/] gallery [/]

ps: remove the spaces and the brackets

Well it's been a while since I've posted something.... I put together a little taste of some of the subject's I have to photograph and they are adorable!!! Anyway, I've been sick and not able to get around outside to take some shots, plus the weather has been really crappy lately.. just have a look and I'll post more and more as I can... Thanks!!! Keep this thread alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pages.suddenlink.net/l33txp/

Forgot to comment on the shot's in the forum.... GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!! I'm still learning but hey.. practice practice practice!!!

I call the series "You'll never guess what mp3player it's not: Feel my Zen" ( yeah fanboyish... ;) )

Just playing around with some lighting and slow shutters :)

post-68048-1176835746_thumb.jpg

post-68048-1176835763_thumb.jpg

post-68048-1176835779_thumb.jpg

In_the_Shadow_of_Belief_by_Chadwickx8.jpg

DeviantArt scaled it down, but the original is 3872x2592. I use it as a wallpaper. if you want it in any size just ask..

Well Just a quick idea, how bout leaving all the color on and just desaturate where the shadow is :p ?

Very good shot (Y)

you guys take amazing pictures. anyways I was just playing with some long exposure settings on my f10 this morning at about 12:10AM, 15 seconds exposure, ISO1600:

exposurewj1.th.jpg