Watchmen! Rorschach Revealed.

hehe, i'm about to say that. . or Batman's missing brother, lol

BTW, did you know that Zack Snyder was approached to direct Wolverine's movie

but turned it down because of this film. . ?

hehe, i'm about to say that. . or Batman's missing brother, lol

BTW, did you know that Zack Snyder was approached to direct Wolverine's movie

but turned it down because of this film. . ?

Yeah I did know that he wanted to do Watchmen and give Wolverine to an unknown director.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ComingSoon.net has just posted which three big trailers Warner Bros. Pictures is going to be debuting in theaters with The Dark Knight, and one of them is for Zack Snyder's highly-anticipated Watchmen adaptation. The March 6, 2009 release stars Patrick Wilson, Jackie Earle Haley, Matthew Goode, Billy Crudup, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Malin Akerman, Carla Gugino, Stephen McHattie and Matt Frewer.

There's been a very long wait for a first look at footage from Zack Snyder's take on Watchmen, The Greatest Comic Book Of All Time?. That wait is very nearly over.

The trailer for the movie, about a world where betighted crime fighting heroes have been outlawed, will be showing in US cinemas in front of The Dark Knight. But for those outside the US, or who haven't snapped up a ticket for Batman's first day, you can see the trailer exclusively online here at Empire on Friday morning from 5am GMT (or 9pm PST on Thursday). Trust us, it's worth getting up early for.

Sweeet then :D lolll

I seriously can't wait for this movie. I'm sure the director can pull it off plus, I remember when the first images of Rorschach were revealed. It looks true to the comic book but I'm sure there are some parts that are going to be missing...

Especially the special effects.

The day the earth stood still had crappy special effects and people still love it.

Looks mediocre to me. Especially the special effects.
Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Dave Gibbons. Originally published by DC Comics as a monthly limited series from 1986 to 1987, it was later republished as a trade paperback,[1] which popularized the "graphic novel" format. To date, Watchmen remains the only graphic novel to win a Hugo Award,[2] and is also the only graphic novel to appear on Time Magazine's 2005 list of "the 100 best English-language novels from 1923 to the present."

It's far from mediocre. Read it. The story alone is worth seeing the movie, if your attention span isn't long to sit still through the graphic novel. There is far more to this than special effects.

Graphic novel is not the movie. I never said anything of the graphic novel. I was responding to the trailer, quite clearly. Furthermore, I'm allowed to have my own opinion -- even if I were referring to the graphic novel, which I'm not, I could still consider it mediocre.