Watchmen! Rorschach Revealed.

Graphic novel is not the movie. I never said anything of the graphic novel. I was responding to the trailer, quite clearly. Furthermore, I'm allowed to have my own opinion -- even if I were referring to the graphic novel, which I'm not, I could still consider it mediocre.

Rage on, 'lil rager. There always has to be one that comes along and wants to **** in the cornflakes.

Wow, I don't really know what to think. I am excited to see the film, but I just hope they don't pull it away from the comic too much. I really think they should have kept the original costume designs, and the colour tone looks kind of dull.

I wonder what Alan Moore thinks :pinch:

Rage on, 'lil rager. There always has to be one that comes along and wants to **** in the cornflakes.

Take a chill pill. This isn't about rage. This is about having an opinion about the trailer. I thought it looked mediocre. I'm not making a big deal out of it, but you guys are by continuing the conversation about my own opinions and insisting that anyone who has a differing opinion than your own is worthless. :rolleyes:

There always has to be one that says a mediocre movie is the next Gone With the Wind.

The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning by The Smashing Pumpkins, I think it's on there B-sides and Rarities album.

didn't that song get used in batman & Robin? poor choice of music if i say so myself.... just brings back bad movie memories

Wow, I JUST read the Watchmen comic/graphic novel like, last week literally. I didn't even know they were finally making a movie. And man, does it look SWEET. They nailed Dr. Manhattan imo.

That looks ****ing sick.

Ayepecks loved Bay's Transformers, nuff said bout his 'opinions' when it comes to source material.

My God, would you people quit being so utterly childish? I said NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING about the SOURCE material. I said the TRAILER looked mediocre. And guess what? People at the Dark Knight screening I went to were laughing at the trailer and making fun of it. Clearly I was the only one who disliked it. :rolleyes:

I was looking forward to this movie. I like Zack Snyder and it sounded neat. But the trailer looked bad, IMO.

And, yes, I liked Transformers. Thought it was a great popcorn movie. That has exactly WHAT bearing on this conversation? Tons of people loved that movie, especially here on Neowin -- I'm sure many of your compatriots in this thread liked it, too.

Hey guys, Dashel said he liked Metallica's St. Anger album. 'Nuff said about his "opinions."

I didnt know what Watchmen was until yesterday that I saw the trailer and it looks awesome. I cant wait. :)

Same here, didnt know a thing about this.

Saw the trailer, read some reviews and ordered the graphic novel to get caught up in the story before March.

Looks good :)

didn't that song get used in batman & Robin? poor choice of music if i say so myself.... just brings back bad movie memories

Actually, this is not the same version, the version used in B&R was, The end is the beggining is the end, this one is called the beggining is the end is the beggining, it is a slower cut I think that is on the same album

I've never been giddy for a movie...but I'm giddy for this ****. Everything about that trailer is perfect, even the song's lyrics fit the tone of the story so well it sounds like it was made for this movie not B&R.

I read Watchmen when it was first printed and they are among the only comics I kept after selling my collection.

I purchased the novel the other day, looks great :)

I bought it a few months ago but never got round to reading it, I should now tho.