Did Bush lose it

Bush asks for another 3.2 billion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Has Bush gone mad?

• Yes
    • No

So when is Bush oging to demand yet another 3.2B?

He's yet to demand anything, Congress can either approve or deny his request.

Thats just not true. It may be true for countries that harbor terrorist and support terrorist. Ultimately because they fear Bush's goal for the end result. Yes, their destruction. That means cleaning up your backyard eh rana?

The reputation of America has dropped significantly in Europe and Canada since 2003. Bush is often listed in polls as being about as dangerous to world security as Osama bin Lauden.

The reputation of America has dropped significantly in Europe and Canada since 2003. Bush is often listed in polls as being about as dangerous to world security as Osama bin Lauden.

I thought just Australia thought like that, nice to think EU and Canada do aswell :p The western world? Maybe the US, but not the rest of us....

That's more to do with fashion than anything else though. When asked, the typical "fashion leftie" will mumble something about Iraq (nothing specific, just "the war"), tax cuts for the rich and polluting the planet.

Honestly...why should we care? My opinion of Europe has fell through the floor since 9/11, you think they care?

Honestly...why should we care? My opinion of Europe has fell through the floor since 9/11, you think they care?

So your opinion of Canada was already really low? :p

No biggie. I'm not going to stand here and fight hoping to change the world's perception about us. I'm of the belief that Canada and EU show far more arrogance than to give me the time of day anyways. As an American, I know our fight and what we need to do.

No biggie. I'm not going to stand here and fight hoping to change the world's perception about us. I'm of the belief that Canada and EU show far more arrogance than to give me the time of day anyways. As an American, I know our fight and what we need to do.

post-8780-1173761328.gif

As far as I am concerned an army is supposed to protect it's borders, not invade other areas of the world to rid it of people it don't like.

The only reason soldiers given up to help in other countries is to help out peace keeping and un missions.

Thats the whole idea of united nations.

Has Bush gone mad? yes, 13 to 0 already.

disagree un does nothing, they place peace keepers to make it look like there doing something. the UN idea is to let people kill them self as long as the "majority of nations keep peace" the fact is that ww3 is on in the mind of Osama bin Lauden. witch will make it ww3. if a gruop of people want ww then ww will happen, is it in 10 years or 2 months doesnt matter. ww3 is the war that is needed to make peace in the middle east and north(also eastern europe)

Osama bin Lauden= war on terror = BS

hes just a useless idle his death isnt the key to a win

Has Bush totally lost his senses, is he leading the USA (and the rest of the western world) to a financial crash?

Of course he is. He's been doing it right from the very beginning.

So the question shouldn't be "Did Bush lose it?", as he never actually "had" it.